Chapter 4 ♡ : Saving me

I hide behind a brick wall that gives me a good view of what is happeneing.

I feel my phone vibrate, it's baekhyun calling. Sliding my finger on the red phone icon I reject it, but he keeps on calling.

Boy 1: So what was that before at class huh? Do you have your own little body guard now?

I see Jaesung standing infront of her.

So Yusam was right...

Jaesung: Do you know what your little friend did?

Songkyo shakes her head slowly.

Jaesung: She freaking slapped me!

He yells, Songkyo flinches.

My phone vibrates again, but this time it is a text.

Baekhyun: Where are you Yong hee?! Why aren't you answering my calls? Huh? Answer me! Yong hee!

My phone vibrates once more, now Baekhyun is calling. Why is he so worried?

I answer it and whisper as quietly as I can.

Me: Hello..?

Baekhyun: Yong hee ah! Where are you right now?!

He sounds really worried.

Me: I'm on the roof-

My phone is suddenly slapped away from my hand, I freeze and look up. It's Jaesung.

Jaesung: What do we have here?

He says in a dark/cheeky tone.

Jaesung:It's you again. The girl who dared to slap me. Kwon Yong Hee.

He roughly grabs my wrist, pulling me upwards. I look at Song Kyo, she looks shocked to see me, "Are you ok?" I mouth to her, she doesn't reply, instead, tears begin to swell up in her eyes.

I suddenly feel my body being pressed against something hard. Jaesungs chest. His breath comes to my neck, I can feel his lips brushing against my skin, sending an unpleasant shiver up my spine.

Me: W-what a-are you doing?

I'm shocked, frozen.

"Shhhh..." his grip on my wrist tightens.

I look forward, I can see that his friends look a bit shocked and confused as well.

I try struggling out of his grasp, but this only makes him hold tighter.

Me: Get away from me!

Jaesung: What are you doing to me?

He asks softly, his face is still at the nape of my neck

Jaesung: I somehow feel attracted to you. You're the first girl I've seen that has ever acted like this. Not to mention, the only girl that has made me feel like this.

What the heck was this guy doing?!

Me: I said get away from me.

I am just about the stamp on his foot when the door bursts open, it makes a loud *BANG*. It's Baekhyun! I feel relieved when I see him.

Baekhyun: Kim Jae Sung! What the heck are you doing to her?

I feel the grip on my wrist loosen.

"Baekhyun..." I whisper, he looks at me with an concerned expression. He runs over snatching me away from Jaesung, pulling me close to his side.

Baekhyun: Don't you touch her again.

Baekhyun: If you do one more time, our friendship will be over.

Jaesung: Why do you care so much about her? You only just met her man.

Baekhyun: You don't know anything, so stay out of it. And just incase you didn't know, she's a good friend of mine.

I'm a good friend of his...? My cheeks flush to the lightest shade of pink.

He picks up my phone from the floor and begins to walk me away from the scene, but I stop.

Me: What about Songkyo...?

Baekhyun: Yong hi don't worr-

I move away from him, walk towards her and take her hand.

Me: Let's go.

I say softly, I give Jaesung one last glare before leaving.

---------------------------------------

so what do you guys think? Good? Bad? so so? Was this chapter a bit icky or..?

comment like And vote guysss