Chapter 24 ♧ : New student

A few days later:

"Yong hi!" Calls someone from behind.

"Yes?"

It's Jae Sung.
Great...

"I want to ask you something." He puffs,"Are you really going out with Baekhyun?"

"... Y-yes..."

I'm expecting him to put on a fit or start to fire questions at me, but he smiles instead.

"Congratulations," He says warmly.

My eyes widen in surprise,"S-so your not angry or anything?"

"Nope!" He smiles widely,

I sigh in relief,"Thank god..."

"But Yong hi..." Jae Sung starts,"There is a favor I'd like to ask you."

"A favor...?"

"Yeah..." He says hesitantly, "Can you somehow get SongKyo to go out on a date with me?"

What.

My jaw drops to the ground.
H-how? W-what? What if he harrasses her?!

"You want Songkyo to go out on a date with the person who bullied her?" I say while crossing my arms,"Yeah, yeah, because that totally makes sense." I pause and think for a moment,"What are you planning on doing with her?"

"Nothing... I think... I like her now.." He murmurs to himself.

"I still can't believe you... One moment your bullying her, and the next you're saying that you like her."

"No YongHi I really do like her!" He protests, "Just please, help me out."

I give him a hesistant look but eventually give in, "Ah ok then... I'll see what I can do.."

"Thankyou so much, I really appreciate it!"

"Ok then, I'm going to head to class now. Bye!"

I quickly turn around rush off to find Songkyo.
I can't believe what I just heard! Like I mean, I'm glad he doesn't like me anymore but what's up with him and Songkyo?

I find her sitting in the classroom studying.

"SONGKYO!" I yell out.

She jumps up in surprise and looks at me confused, "Why are you yelling? Keep it down!" She whispers.

"Haha sorry..."

I jog my way to her and sit down on the table next to hers. Shuffling a little closer to her, I give her a mischievious look.

"You sure are acting weird today..." She giggles,

"Do you like anyone?" I ask randomly,

She looks at me weirdly, "No... why?"

"Are you sure you don't like anyone?"

She thinks for a while,"Well... I did like Baekhyun at one point but -."

"You liked Baekhyun?! What? When?"

I can feel myself being all protective right now.

"Oh calm down. I don't like him anymore, but I may like someone else?"

" Is it Jaesung?"

Her cheeks flush red, "Wait what... no I don't!" She says shyly,

"Oh yes you do! Haha!" I chuckle, "I caught you!

Well do I have news for you my friend." I say with a grin.

"What is it?"

The anticipation on her face makes me want to laugh, but I want to see her reaction once I tell her the good news.

"Jaesung likes you." I say softly so that only she can hear.

Songkyo breaks into a smile and covers her face with her hands.

"Really?" She asks, "Who told you?"

"Jaesung did. But anyway ... what's up with you two? Didn't he used to bully you? How did you guys make up and be all lovey dovey so quickly?"

"I'll tell you later," She says as she gives me a playful nudge.

"Ohhhh," I whine, "Can't you tell me now?"

But before she answers, I realise that the class is starting.

Oh right.

---

"Okay class! Today we have a new student that will be joining us today!" He says excitedly.

Next to the teacher is a boy who with handsome features, a medium build, around 180cm and glasses. His hair is thick and black, he has a tall, pretty nose and thin lips. He looks a bit like a CEO of a company.

The girls in the class are already drooling all over him.

"Hello, My name is Park Jung Min, Please treat me well." He says vaguely, but that's enough to make the girls activate their fangirl mode.

Is he really that attractive? I think to myself

I lift my gaze to look at him, and notice his intense stare. Something about him makes me uncomfortable, especially the glint of coldness on his face.

A cold shiver runs down my back as I break eye contact with him.

---

Throughout the whole lesson, almost every girl has atleast gotten 2 warnings from the teacher because they weren't paying attention to the lesson.

But after the little encounter with him, I don't think I want to be anywhere near him.

-

*Ring Ring*

The class bell goes and we're dismissed. All I want to do is get out of this class room as quick as I can, "Songkyo, I'm going to leave first okay?"

"Yeah, sure," She says as she tidies up her books.

I can feel Jung Min's cold gaze on my back, "I'll see you at the place where we usually meet, bye!"

I speed walk out of the classroom and the break into a sprint.

But wait. Why am I running away? I haven't done anything wrong, why do I have to avoid him?

I slow down in the empty staircase to catch my breath, I should really excercise more...

Suddenly, I feel a presence behind me. Two hands roughly grab onto my shoulders as I feel myself being slammed against the wall.

My eyes shut tight. There's a long silence before the person speaks, "Why are you running?" Murmurs a voice in a sarcastic tone.

I slowly open one eye to see the person who is infront me is the person I'm trying to run away from, Park Jung Min.

-

-

Hopefully you guys like this chapter.... sorry for the late update again. But something came up so yeah.

But anyway,

OH OH OH I CHANGED THE FRONT COVER!! ISNT THAT EXCITING? DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT? I MADE IT MYSELF!

And

I recently created a BAEKYEON INSTAGRAM account! It would be awesome if you guys could go check it out and give it a follow! ^ ^

The name is @baekxtae

Anyway, until nxt time guys! I'll try not to be one of those fustrating authors that never update haha~

Author nim