Chapter 23 ♡ : I'm in love

"Let's run," Baekhyun whispers,

"Huh?"

He grabs my wrist and takes off, I jolt forward and try to keep up with his speed as he pushes past the crowd of students. From a distance I hear a scream of frustration undoubtedly by Yu Sam.

We run out of the building and turn left into one of the alleyways.

We both fall to the ground, exhausted and breathless.

"That was fun," Baekhyun says amused. I nod in return and remain silent.

"Hey... Yong Hi, are you alright?"

I sit there contemplating whether I should ask him or not, why he lied to me.

Ah, who cares, I might as well ask him. Staying quiet won't do anything right?

"Why didn't you tell me?" I murmur,"Why didn't you tell me that you were already scouted into SM?"

His gaze softens and he softly pulls me against his chest,"Because I was scared that you would act differently around me... everyone else has been doing that..."

"But how did you know I would -"

"I don't care if other people treat me like I'm already famous, as long as you don't, I'm fine." He whispers into my ear,"When I'm around you, I just want to be Baekhyun, I don't want to be anyone special. The only one I don't want to lose is you."

My heart flutters at his words.

"Really...?" I smile as I hug him tighter, inhaling his scent.

"So you're not angry at me anymore...?"

I don't say anything and snuggle deeper into his chest, "You smell nice..." I say.

Baekhyun chuckles and tightens our hug.

***

"You ready?" He asks,

I take a deep breath,"Let's just get this over and done with."

Baekhyun takes my hand in his and squeezes ot gently, pushing open the door, we walk through the hallway.

Students stop and look at us, some pointing and whispering things to each other. The feeling of being judged and having 100 pairs of eyes on you definitely doesn't feel good, but... being with him, and being able to at least feel what he's going through, nothing really matters.

Why?

Because I'm in love.

*************

This is a really short update, I know....

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Author nim <3o