Chapter 41 ♢ : EXO

Not edited! Sorry for any mistakes ahead :(

Q: is this chapter stuffed up when u read it? (Bits of pieces missing?) Coz when I open the chapter, the writing is all cut off and jumbled up :/ but when I go to my editing page, all of it's normal :( i dont know how to fix it. So if it is stuffed up for you, tell me and ill try send the chapter to you by inbox to read x)
-

2 months later (At school):

It's already been a few months after losing Yonghi.

After that encounter with Jaesung, I have to admit, it did wake me up. I realised I had to move on in life, not only for me, but for Yonghi as well.

I've gotten back on track with everything and have recieved some counselling, which has helped a lot.

Training has become better, I'm trying much harder, my trainers have also been praising me for my hard work. After every session, I'm covered in sweat and I feel like dying, but at the same time it feels good. I get to release stress and work out I guess.

"Baekhyun-ah!" Someone calls behind.

I turn around to see Yusam running up to me, "Hey," she says.

"Oh, hey."

Yusam has changed a lot since she found out what happened to Yonghi. She's stopped coming to school for a week after she heared the news, then she cut off her bullying habits and has become a much more nicer and wiser person.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to be moving schools soom." She tells me, looking down to the ground.

"Oh..." I don't know what to say, "Why?"

"Well... honestly speaking, Yonghi's incident really has, you know, taught me and effected me a lot," she explains, "I just want to move somewhere where I can start over again I guess."
"Hm, ok." I reply shortly, "Well then, good luck at your new school."

Even though Yusam has changed into a better person, I still can't help but to have bitter, cold feelings for her. I try to make myself accept her, but I can't really do that, her actions from the past are hardly forgivable.

"And I just wanted to say..." she pauses for a moment, "I'm just really sorry."

"It took you 2 months to say that. " Is what I want to say, but instead I say:

"Well, atleast you apologized." I give her a smile,"Well anyway, I need to go now."

"Oh? Ah ok.." She says quietly.

I wave and head off as she stays standing, waving back in weakly.

-

Training @ SM ent:

I go to my locker and get ready for today's training session. Another trainee comes in, it's Kim Jong Dae, he came into the company around the same time as I did. We have classes together. I've talked to him before and he's quite a nice guy.

"You ready for today?" He asks me, the pointy corners of his mouth curving up into a friendly smile.

"Yeah of course, you?"

"Of course." He leans against the lockers and looks at me with a some what serious face, "Hey, you know I heard that the company is currently considering two more trainees to go into one of the boy groups that they're preparing to debut."

My eyes almost pop out and I feel myself getting somewhat hopeful, "Really?" I exclaim, "You mean the group that everyone's been talking about? I heard there's already 10 members."