Chapter 15 ♡ : bad mESCAPE

"What do you mean we're not going to my house?"

"Yonghi, there's no one who's going to be able to look after you since your parents aren't here." He answers.

"Wait, how did you know my parents aren't he- O, that doctor told you didn't he?"

Jaesung gives me a nod.

I really don't want to go to his house... There has to be a way out of this!

"Well, if I'm going to your place then shouldn't I at least go and get some stuff from my home?"

"Don't worry about that, it's all sorted out."

Urghhh! Dammit!

"Fine," I huff.

There has to be a way... Because I'm not staying overnight at my principal's home!

I think hard.

That's it.

I make sure that I concentrate on the route to his house so that if there aren't any taxi's, I'd be able to walk as my last way of escape.

Besides, I should be able to sneak out a door or window, it shouldn't be that hard. And, he doesn't know where I live, so, if this plan works out, he won't be able to somehow track me down.

Oh I'm so smart

We past the coffee shop on the corner, and make a turn on the left. We drive straight until we see the big shopping mall and turn to the right, entering a neighbourhood filled with MASSIVE houses. We pass house numbers 345,346,347,348,349 and drive in at 350.

This must be his house....

We stop in front of the big gate, the two big doors open revealing one of the most magnificent houses II've ever seen in my whole entire life!

My jaw drops open.

The front lawn is almost as big as a football field, filled with roses, plants and trees. There's a drive way that stretches long across, leading you to the front of the house. In the middle of the parking area is a waterfall with statue of Cupid on top.

The house is absolutely m.a.s.s.i.v.e . It's in a shape of a rectangle and almost covers the whole length of the property. There's a countless number of windows, it's a nice shade of cream colour, and 4 big pillars stand in front.

"T-t-this is your house?!"

"Yup. What, it's nothing special." Jaesung shrugs.

"Pfft! N-nothing SPECIAL?" I scoff,"You must be out of your mind..."

"Lets go inside." He takes my hand and leads me up the stairs into the house.

The inside is beautiful, the roof is really high up letting a chandelier gracefully hang down, and the carpet is white and fluffy. There's a marble staircase that splits into two in the middle.

Jaesung leads me up the stairs and we stop in the middle,"Just remember not to go that way." he points to the left staircase.

"Why?"

"That's my parents area. And this is mine." He directs his hand to the other staircase.

"So everything in that area is yours...?"

"Yeah."

"Wow." I gasp,"So, how do you communicate with your family if you guys stay separate areas?"

"We often spend time in the living room. We spend 30% of our time in our areas and 70% together. My parents aren't like those rich snobs who don't care for their children."

월광 (Moonlight) [Baekyeon Fanfic] Discontinuedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें