Chapter 22 ☆ : Surprise Kiss

A few days later (In English literature class):

"So what did the heroine in this story do for her loved one?" Asks Ms. Kim, "Yes, Bo Na?"

"She sacrified herself for her lover. Not only that, she also trusted him with all her heart and was willing to do anything for him." Bo Na says.

"Very good. And what was it she wished for? A simple...?"

"A simple life with you would be paradise." She answers as she pushes her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"Excellent!"

I sit there thinking to myself, the sentence repeating in my mind over and over again, "A simple life with you would be paradise..." I whisper to myself, "Baekhyun."

*Ring Ring*

"Ok class, please remember to complete the assignment and hand it in to me in our next class! You're dismissed."

We stand up in an orderly fashion and give Ms. Kim a bow.

----

I hurry to my locker so that I can meet up with Baekhyun near the canteen. SongKyo already knows about us dating, and trust me, she was spazzing her head off when I told her.

I shove my books in and quickly shut it the metal door, only to reveal a 'not very pleased looking' Yu Sam standing next to me.

"What do you want," I say in a low voice.

"I think I should be asking you that question." She replies in a sassy tone.

I notice her little gang only a few metres away from us, glaring at me with all their might.

Well this can't be good.

"What is it."

"How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from Baekhyun?!"

I want to say , quite a few times , but I remain silent.

"..."

SLAP!

"ANSWER ME!" She screams

I cover my stinging cheek with my hand and I can see a crowd of students forming nearby.

YuSam shoves me into the lockers and grabs me by the collar, rage and anger taking over her,"Baekhyun was mine, but you took him away from me. How can a someone like you stay next to someone with such a high status?"

High Status?

I look up at her with a confused look.

She scoffs loudly,"Don't tell me you didn't know," YuSam whispers so that only I can hear her,"Baekhyun got scouted by SM, he'll be famous soon. But you'll only distract him and make him fail, so stay away from him."

Scouted by SM...? But... why did he lie? He said that he was going to go audition after he gets into a good university....

"What's happening over there?" A voice too familiar to not recognise, "Yonghi ah..."

It's Baekhyun.

He runs over and rips YuSam off of me, "Don't touch her!" He warns as he lightly pushes me behind him.

This seems a bit like deja vu...

A moment later JaeSung comes running into the scene, alongside with SongKyo.
Oh great... a full house.

"Well Baekhyun, I was just telling Yonghi a little something. And I was surprised to see that she didn't know. It's a pity isn't it? Practically everyone in the whole school knows about it and she doesn't. Weren't you going to tell her?" She says with an evil grin.

Baekhyun steps back a little, flustered,"I was going to tell her."

"But you never did," I whisper.

The thing I hate the most is having someone I trust lie or keep something from me. Especially if it's something this important. I absolutely and utterly hate it.

"Yonghi it's not like that," he tries to explain himself.

I slip out between the lockers and Baekhyun and begin to walk away, "Yonghi wait!"

"But still," YuSam cuts in, causing Baekhyun's attention to avert to her, "I don't understand how something like her can beat me! What does she have that I don't? How she even better than me? Why does it have to be her?" YuSam screams.

"Because she's beautiful, caring, lovely and cute. And those are things that you will never have if you keep on going on like this," He replies calmly.

I stop in my tracks and smile a little. Eventhough I'm angry at him, he always has his own way of cheering me up.

"You probably don't even love her. Because I know you're still in love with me! You're only jusf trying to play hard-to-get aren't you? I know Baekhyun, I know!"

I was about to vomit when she said that. How delusional is she?

"I don't love you YuSam. I did, but not anymore. Do you want me to show you how much I cherish and love YongHi?"

"Go ahead. Show me." She answers in doubt.

The whole hallway is silent as Baekhyun walks up to me at a fast pace, but I can't do anything but stare at him. My legs seem to have given up on me.

"Baekhyun ah what are you do-"

I'm cut off as he roughly crashes his lips against mine. His hands snakes around my waist protectively, making me shiver at his touch. He pulls me closer to his body so that there's no gap.

I try to push him away, shocked by his sudden move, but it only causes him to grip on tighter. His hand cups my cheek and his tongue slips into my mouth, leaving no where untouched.

Everything around us is a blur, but I don't care what the crowd thinks about us right now. The kiss is full of raw emotion and possesiveness.

A side of Baekhyun that I haven't seen before, and something I'm not used to.

The oxygen supply in my lungs is almost out, I'm going to pass out, I'm going to pass out...

He finally breaks the kiss and our foreheads press together, both of us are breathless.

"Baekhyun ah..." I pant, "What was tha-"

I'm interupted by his lips again as he suddenly gives me short kiss.

"Don't you ever walk away from me like that again." He growls.

"I didn't mean to-"

He gives me another short, hot and damp kiss, "사랑해..."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Just incase you didnt know 사랑해 = I love you ♡
Did you guys like it? ^ ^ I hope you did! ~~~~

Dont forget to Comment and Vote :))))

Author nim ♡