Chapter 44 ♡ : Fate?

(One year later)

Taeyeon p.o.v:

1...2...3...4...5..

I count in my head as I move my body to the music, making sure I execute every move perfectly.

I've already been traininng at SME for about 10 months now, the company is preparing to debut a new group that I'm in called, Girls' Generation.

It's such a weird name right? The members and I asked why they would give us such a name, but they just told us to put up with it, "It has a nice ring to it," they say.

In my 10 months of training, I have made some celebrity friends like Amber from f(x), Heechul from Super Junior, Minho from Shinee. However I haven't really met EXO before, despite working in the same company, I haven't talked to them once, it's because they're always so busy promoting, they're constantly out, and I don't even know most of their names. The only one I remember was Se... hyun? Or maybe it was Sehun.... I can't remember.

I've been too busy with my training schedule, I haven't been going back to the dorm until 1 in the morning for the past few days.

I go and turn off the music and go to the vocal room. Right now it's 12am, good, no one will be there.

I head out and go for a toilet before going to practice singing.

For my groups debut, I want to make sure it's perfect, since I'm the leader and the main vocalist, the company has higher expectations for me than the other members.

After around 30-40 minutes of practice, I lay on the couch and rest, letting thoughts take over my mind.

I wonder if our group will be successful... hopefully it will..

My phone buzzes from my side, who is it..? :

Tiffany: Taeyeon! When are you coming back to the dorm? Stop coming back so late... 힝~

I smile as I read her message,

I'll be back soon fany, I'm just going to stay a little longer. Go to sleep now, we have a busy schedule tomorrow~

I sigh and put my phone to the side, as I look up, I realise that the piano is still open.

Standing up, I make my way over to it and sit down on the stool. I don't really know how to play piano, the only piece I know is the one that was with me when I came back from the hospital, 'Moonlight'.

Sliding my fingers on the keys, I press down and play the soft tune.

-

Baekhyun's P.O.V:

"Guys, I'm going to go to the toilet." I tell the other members in the dance practice room.

"Mmhm~" replies Suho, monitering his dance moves carefully through the mirror.

I walk through the hallway yawning, argh.. it's so late, when can I sleep.. I'm so tired..

Suddenly, a piano starts playing a familiar tune, but I can't really grab a hold of what it is. Who the hell is still here playing the piano in the middle of the night?

I head in the direction of the sound and it gets more louder and clearer. The melody is sad and ballady, but I swear I know it... I've heard it somewhere before...

I stop in my tracks, wait. Isn't this... the song Yonghi composed...? W-why... how does this person know how to play it?

How is this possible? I break into a run and head for the room, the piano noise has already stopped, I hope that the person is still there.