Chapter 57 ♡ : Make up II

Not edited

I huff and turn my back to him. If he thinks I'm buying that, then he's wrong.
"Taeyeon, I really am sorry. I didn't want to hurt you, I just..." he sighs, "Look, I know I was being a total ass, but please forgive me?"
His hand tuggs on the rim of my shirt, trying to get me to turn around, but I refuse.
"I thought you said you were done playing with girls like me."
Baekhyun winces, "That was a mistake."
He whispers softly, "A really dumb one."
"I still don't believe you," I say. I know from Sehun that he doesn't hang around girls that much, but I want to test him. I've let my guard down too many times, and if this guy wants my trust, he's going to have to earn it.
"How do I know that you're not hiding other girls in your room or something. For all I know, I could just be another 'play thing'."
Baekhyun puts his hands on my shoulder and forces me to face him. He looks so serious it surprises me. "You really still don't believe me, do you." He mutters.
Yeah, well it's quite normal after all you've put me through.
"What do you expect?" I snap at him, "look what you've done to me!"

Baekhyun looks at me and his eyes soften. "Taeyeon, from the moment I laid my eyes on you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I knew you were the one. You're the reason I feel alive again, I didn't think I could love someone after... what happened, and then you came." He says, "All... I want is for me to stay by your side and protect you, if you let me."
I feel so shocked at his confession, I don't know how to react.
"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"
He nodds.
"What about the company? The fans? Especially your fans."
"We'll find a way to deal with them."
"We could get a lot of ha-"
"Taeyeon," He cuts me off, cupping me cheek "All I care about right now, is being with you."
I break away from his gaze, "Baekhyun.... I'm really don't know about this."
He moves closer, lifting my chin with his finger.
"We can get through it, together." He whispers, his face only a breath away from mine.
"But..."
As much as I want to be with him, there are just too many problems. The company, what happens if we get caught? How will the fans react, hell, what will the media say about us, and what about our reputation?

But all my worries and concerns about our relationship are lost when his lips press against mine. The amazing feeling of his mouth makes me forget everything. All my limbs feel like jelly, and I can't concentrate on anything but having his lips on mine. The kiss is soft, passionate and tender, completely different from before. We kiss for a long time, his hands getting tangled in my hair and mine getting lost under his shirt, my hands sliding down his chest and down to his trousers.
Baekhyun pulls away, "We're going to get into a lot of trouble if you keep on doing that." He whispers to my ear.
I blush, "Sorry..."
He smiles and pecks the top of my nose, making me blush even more, and butterflies erupt in my stomach from the small guesture. I hate how he knows what to do to make me feel like this, completely surrendering to him, wanting to have him hold me forever, wanting to him to do things that only exist from the darkest corners of my mind. I hate how infuriatingly handsome and sweet he is, and how his smile makes me melt everytime I see it. He makes me go crazy, but feel so alive at the same time.

"Come on, let's go to bed." Baekhyun says, pulling the covers away as he slips in one side of the bed, tugging on my hand. Hesistantly, I move next to him and he covers us with the thick quilt.
"Are you sleeping here as well?" I ask, the thought of us sleeping in the bed makes me feel excited but scared.
"I can leave if you want me to."
"No! That's not what I meant..."
He smirks.
Ugh, I hate it when he does that, it seems like it means he's won something.
"I'm tired, Taeyeon, let's just sleep." He wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me against him, my face buried in his chest, and his heavenly scent fills my nose, I sigh in content.

"I still haven't agreed on being your girlfriend yet." I whisper quietly.
He chuckles, and the vibrations from his chest tickling my cheek, "I think you've already given me your answer."
I don't answer him when I realise he's right.

"Goodnight," Baekhyun says,
ducking his head to plant a tender kiss on my forehead making my heart pound in my chest. Then I do something that I never think I would do. I slide up his arms and give him a soft kiss on the lips and let it linger there for a while before telling him the same thing.
"Goodnight."
He looks surprised at first, but he smiles happily, and I smile back. His arms tighten around my waist and he hugs me tightly. I snuggle against him and wrap my arms around his torso, breathing in his scent as the soft thump of his heartbeat lulls me into a deep sleep.

-

Heyeyyyyy :)

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And sorry for the late update omigerd xD
Remember to vote and comment your thoughts! ♡

ily

Author-nim