Chapter 1 ☆ : Moving and Meeting

Not much happens in this chapter, so skim read this and the first half of chapter 2! and then start actually reading ^^ (everything egins near the 3rd chapter!)

Kwon Yong Hi:

I pack the last of my luggage before looking around the almost empty room with pink walls and a bed, "So this is my final goodbye..." I tell myself, "This room has been with me for 16 years... and now I'm going to be leaving it. The memories I once had here..." I try to hold back some tears, "Oh god, I'm going to miss this place."

My family and I are moving to Bucheon because my dad has been offered a job over there with good pay. He's a lawyer. I really don't want to leave Seoul, But my parents said that it would be more convienient and blah blah. I have all my friends here... I'm going to miss them. But my mum promised me that we would come back from time to time. So I guess everything would be alright.

Mum: Yonghi-ah!

Me: Yes?

Mum: We need to leave now darling!~ Hurry or we might forget you!

I roll my eyes at her joke and pick up my suitcase. Taking one last look at my bedroom, I close the door behind me.

walking outside I can see four trucks loaded with our furniture and belongings.

Yongsoo (younger sister): Unnie.. Do we have to leave..?

She's pouting, I smile and nod, I can't bear seeing her like this, I bend down to match her height. I try to put on my brightest expression.

Me: It's going to be fine Yongsoo. You'll make new friends, have a lot of fun at school, and we'll even have a new house! And if u want, I'll let u choose your room first. But mummy and daddy get the master bedroom, remember that.

A smile grows on her face when I mention that she'd get to choose her room. Before, she was complaining how small her room was compared to mine. They are actually the same size, but she just had all her clothes and toys scattered around on the floor, my room was just cleaner.

We get into the car with my dad and mum sitting infront and my sister and I in the back. I plug in my earphones and start listening to some instrumental OST's and fall asleep. We arrive at the house in around a hour.

Yongsoo: Unnie! We're at the house now! Get up! Get up!

I open my eyes slowly and look out the window, we are in the neighbourhood with some people walking around, I rub my eyes.

Me: Let's go then.

Our new home is similar to our old one, but it is much more modern and new. It's a small two storey house built with red bricks, surrounded by a big wall. It has black gate at the front, and there's a neat garden behind the confined walls, the lawn is covered with green grass, a few trees are here and there, and a small empty veggie patch sits between two trees near the gate. Inside, there is the kitchen, not big but not small.

It already has some pots hanging off the white wall. There is also a big empty place connected to the kitchen, which I can imagine a dining table being placed in the middle, separating it from lounge.

Upstairs are three rooms and a small family space with two bathrooms. Just like my previous home, it had one master bedroom and two other slighlty smaller rooms that were the same size.

Me: Yongsoo! Hurry and come.

Soon, my little sister comes running to me with piece of cake in her hand.

Me: It's time to choose your room. You can pick between this one and this one.

I point at the two rooms that were opposite the master bedroom.