Chapter 55 ♧ : Oh!

Not edited :(

Taeyeon:

"Hey Tae!" Tiffany greets, smiling brightly as she munches on her apple, "Have you had lunch yet?"
I smile back at her weakly, "Yeah, I did." I lie. I don't think my stomach is going to accept food even if I force it down my throat, I'm too busy worrying over Baekhyun. Maybe I said something that ticked him off, but what?
Tiffany nods and tugs at my hand, making me sit down next to her.
"Taeyeon, is everything alright?" She asks, her sudden question startles me. 
"Huh? Yeah of course." I say cheerfully trying to give her my best smile, but I only manage display a lopsided grin. Tiffany frowns, "You know, if there's anything bothering you, all you have to do it talk to one of us. We're a team, remember?" She lightly squeezes my hand, and I smile, this time it's genuine.
"I'm fine, Tiff." I reassure her, "And I know, I will talk to you guys if something's bothering me okay?"
She ruffles my hair and I let out groan, glaring at her half-heartedly. She laughs and offers me half of her tuna sandwich. 
"I already ate, Tiff, I just told you two minutes ago." I tell her. 
"Um, Taeyeon, you know that you're really obvious, right? Don't think that you can get past me with your lies, we've been together for almost 3 years now, you'll have to try harder if you want to trick me." She says, shoving the sandwich to my face, "I know you haven't eaten." 

Wow, where did all that come from.
I sigh, the perks of having someone knowing you too well. 
"Okay..." I huff, as much as I don't want to eat, there's no way I'll be able to have a peaceful day without Tiffany pestering me. I hesitantly take a small bite and look at her, "Happy?" 
She nods in satisfaction and grins, "It's a good start." 

I think the reason why Tiffany watches me so closely is because sometimes I can go really emo. Like as in, really emo. There's been days where I've locked myself in my room for days and only coming out late at night for some snacks, and times where I don't eat for days because something is bothering me. The members have seen that side of me and I'm sure that they'll do as much as possible to avoid it. I still remember the extremely worried looks on their faces when they looked at me, and how they had to practically drag me out of my little dark hole and force me into the sunlight. I don't even know why I act this way when something bothers me, I guess it's a side effect from not having my memories. Because whenever I feel stuck, all my problems rush to me to the point that it's overwhelming. It feels as if I'm being drowned by something, but I don't know what.

The mystery of my past and who I really am?

Probably. 

***

Baekhyun's situation has been getting on my nerves. Every time I see him he just walks straight past me without sparing me a glance, I try to ignore the pang of hurt that comes after, but it just won't go away. Where exactly did I stuff up? I just don't understand. 

Huh, men.

It's already been a week since Baekhyun ended our 'friendship'. Which thinking about it now, I don't really know what our relationship was. Friends? Nope, I think it was more than that.
Today, after a lot of tossing and turning in bed, I have decided that I will be speaking to Baekhyun today to ask him what the hell is going on.
If I did something wrong, I want to know and apologise instead of receiving the cold shoulder. I just hate that stuff. And I've been putting up with it for seven whole days!

Mustering up my courage, I walk up to EXO's practice room and stand outside to wait for him. I can hear 'Overdose' playing with the voices of members and the sound of squeaking from the dancing. A tap on my shoulder makes me spin around, meeting a boy with dark brown eyes, broad shoulders and soft black hair. 
"U-um... I was just-" I stutter, trying to think of an excuse. 
"It's fine. You're looking for Baekhyun hyung, right?" 
My cheeks flush red, how does he know? I slowly nod my head, answering his question. 
He smiles and stands next to me, looking through the same small window I was looking through before. This boy is tall, as in really tall. He's probably a head taller than Baekhyun. 
"Ah, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Oh Sehun, Exo's Maknae." He says, extending out a hand, "I'm sure you've heard of me." He grins. 
I put my hand in his and give it a firm shake, "I'm Kim Taeyeon, Leader of Girls' Generation." 

"Ahh I know that already." He muses and raises his finger as if he just remembered something important, "And are you feeling better? You were in the hospital before I even got to meet you the other day." 
"Yes, I'm fine, thank you." I mutter.
"Have you had lunch yet?" Sehun suddenly asks.
"Oh.. no, I haven't."
"Good," he smiles, "Because I haven't either. Let's go eat together!"
His offer surprises me, I think for a while before agreeing, "Okay, sure."

***

Sehun and I go to the company cafe and sit down at a table.
"What do you want to eat?" Sehun says, "I'll treat you."
"No, you really don't have to."
But he holds out a hand stopping me from saying anymore, "I said I'm paying okay? Now what would you like?"
I figure there's no way to keep on arguing so I sit back down in my seat, "I'll have chicken salad and orange juice, thanks."
"Do you want kimchi with that?" Sehun asks. I nod, "Yes please."
He grins, "Coming right up!"
I smile and he goes to orders our lunch.

After five minutes he comes back with a large tray.
"Miss Kim's chicken salad, kimchi, orange juice and a complimentary chocolate muffin!" Sehun says in a cheery tone as he places down the items on the table one by one.
I try not to giggle, "Thank you."

We eat our lunch talking about things and get to know each other better. Apparently, Sehun was casted into SM by being chased by someone from the compay, and he thought that it was a scam and tried to run away. When he told me, I couldn't stop laughing, it was just too funny.

"So what's your relationship with Baekhyun hyung?" He asks casually, taking a spoonful of rice.

I sigh because I don't know what my relationship is with him.

"We were friends." I tell him simply.
"Were?"
"I-it's complicated." I say, wriggling uncomfortably in my seat, wanting to avoid talking about this. Sehun gets the idea and leaves it without pushing any further.
"You know, I haven't actually seen Baekhyun hyung willingly hangout with a girl before." He says, "It's quite weird seeing him spending time with you. Whenever girls try to take their relationship 'to the next level', he always turns them down coldly." He pokes at his food, "I thought he had a phobia of dating or being around girls or something."

Wait... so I'm the only girl that Baekhyun has willingly hanged out with? Wow.
"Really?" I ask, "What's he usually like around girls?"
Sehun stops to think for a moment, "Hmm, he's usually pretty cool with them, but when there's skinship he literally just pushes them away." He leans in closer, bringing out a hand to cover the side of his mouth, whispering, "I swear he has girl germ problems."

"So he's never had a girlfriend before?" I know about Yonghi, but it doesn't quite seem like the Exo members know about her.
Sehun shakes his head, "Dating is always a touchy subject for him."
"Oh, I see..." I say softly, "So he isn't the type of guy that goes around playing with girls?" I try to make it sound like a joke, but I'm actually clearing up what Baekhyun said to me.
He chuckles softly, "Nope, usually we have the introduce him, or else he just sticks around with the guys. The only girls he's close with are the stylists, and that's about it." Sehun narrows his eyes at me, "Why are you so interested anyway? Do you like Baekhyun hyung." It comes out like more of a statement than a question.
I shake my head, smiling, "Not in a thousand years." I tell him, it's a lie of course, but no one needs to know, "I was just curious why he's so distant towards girls."

He takes a sip of his coke, "Now you know your answer."
I give him a tight smile and look down at my watch, only to realise that I'm already running late for my next schedule.
"Oh crap, I have to leave now. Thank you so much for the food, Sehun. See you around later!"
"Bye Taeyeon, I hope I'll see you around."

I give him a nod and hastily gather all my belongings and rush out of the cafe.

Looking at the relection from the window, I see Sehun sitting there watching me as I leave.

-

Hello wonderful people :)

Hope you liked this chapter, introducing... OH SEHUN~~~ WOOP WOOP XD

Please vote and comment ♡ I really apprieciate it and love it when you guys comment and vote :)

Until the next chapter,
Author-nim :')