Chapter 14 ♢ : Touching dream

Yonghi's P.O.V:

Dream:

I walk around the hospital looking for someone, but I don't know who. Suddenly, the scene changes, I am in a stadium full of people holding up pink lights, making the whole place to look as if a pink ocean had just flooded in. It's so beautiful...

My heart feels so touched in a way. There's muffled cheering, and blurry faces of another 7-8 girls standing next to me. Beautiful music begins to fill my ears, and what seems to be voices of angels sing unclear words.

Everything begins to fade,"Wait no don't-"

Now I'm in a room. White walls, white chairs, I'm wearing a white dress as well.

What's happening...?

I think.

A black figure appears from a distance, it has broad shoulders, short hair, and the it's hands are in it's pockets.

I slowly creep up to it, at the same time, a force seems to be dragging me towards the figure..

Everything becomes clearer and clearer.

I-is t-that Baekhyun?!

He holds me in his arms and brushes a strand of hair away from my face,"You're so beautiful..." His voice echoes in my ears.

My eyes widen,"What the..?"

He begins to lean in as he shuts his eyes, soon out faces are only a breath apart, and he softly places his lips on mine.

This... feels so real...

My stomach bursts with butterflies, and I can feel my heart swooning at his touch.

He slowly pulls away, looking at me in the eyes.

"Baekhyun," I whisper,"Why are you here in my dream...?"

He stares at me with a somewhat shocked face.

What's wrong with him..?

The scene fades away again, and I am left in an empty space of darkness.

- End of dream -

I slowly open my eyes as the sunlight pricks in.

What a weird dream... Never had anything like that before.

After a few minutes of allowing my eyes to adjust to waking up, I notice a black 'thing' next to my arm.

What the heck is-

BAEKHYUN?! B-but I though he was sleeping over there! How did he come over here?

His head is resting side ways on top of his arms, and his face is facing me. I lie there smiling while looking at his handsome face.

I fight the urge to touch it.

What is happening to me?! Why am I even feeling this way.. I've never had such perverted dreams and thoughts before...

But still... Baekhyun is such a good looking and kind hearted guy... why not have perverted thoughts...

WHAT?! HOW CAN I SAY THAT?!

My devil side begins to kick in.

Oh, c'mon Yonghi, don't be a pussy and just touch his god damn face. No one is looking anyway... There's curtains blocking the view from everyone. AND, right now, it's only you and Baekhyun in this small, cosy and comfortable area. Go ahead Yonghi, just touch it... his skin looks so soft! oh I just want to feel his skin beneath my finger tips...