Chapter 21 ♡ : Sweet love

"You're not asleep?!" I ask shocked and embarrassed at the fact that I just confessed to him.

"What why? You were talking to me weren't you?" Baekhyun teases. My cheeks flush bright pink, "oh! You're blushing hahaha," he laughs, "You sure are cute YongHi."

"Don't..." I say softly.

"Well... since we both just confessed to each other, what's next?" Baekhyun asks, slowly leaning in.

I don't know what to say, the only sound I can make is, "Ummm..."

"Answer me," he whispers, his face only a breath from mine.

"I don't know..." I finally confess.

He pulls back and with a surprised face,"You don't know? Really?"

"Yeah..."

"Ok, then do you want me to tell you?"

"..."

He takes my silence as a yes and takes my hand in his, causing a tingling sensation to go through me.

"Yonghi ah." He whispers softly.

"Mm?"

My heart thumps loudy as I anticipate the words he's about to say.

He takes one deep breath, and looks at me,

"Can I be the one to hold your hand like this everyday?" He starts,"Can I have the honours of being by your side and giving you a shoulder to lean on when you're having a hard time?"

"Baekhyun..." I say while staring into his brown eyes, tears building up within me.

"Can I be the one who gets to hold you in my arms everyday? Can I be the one who will wipe your tears away for you?" He says slowly as he softly dries away the tear that rolls down my cheek, "Can I be the one who from now on will protect you forever? Can I be the one to love you for who you are....? Can I... be your boyfriend?"

I can't help but to smile, "Y-yes. Yes you can."

I pull him in for a big, tight hug, not wanting to let him go, I want this time to last forever. I want us to last forever...

I cry (happy tears ^^) in his shoulder as he gently strokes my hair.

"Thankyou Yonghi."

***

Very short I know :((((((( and a very long wait for this chapter as well... :( so sorry... there's just been so much going on > <

And another thing is that... I'm running out of ideas :O (i know my plot and stuff but..) what other sweet moments do u want me to add into the story? Comment it pleasee ^ ^ I will definitely read them all and try to add as much of them in! The more ideas, the faster the updates!!! ^ ^

Dont forget to V♡te ♡♢♡

THANKYOU xoxo

Author-nim ;)