1

Onika pov:

The bell rung and everybody stood up grabbing their things along with me.

"Hey onika" my friend aubrey walked up to me with a smile.

"Hey" I said returning the smile. "What you doing after school ? You tryna go to the studio ?" he asked while we walked out of class.

"Nah i'm leaving today, I gotta see my family I didn't get to last month or the one before that" I said shaking my head. "Oh yea I forgot, we can just chill when you get back" he said and I nodded.

"Alirght now let me hurry up and get to practice" I said rushing off.

I joined the cheerleading team while in college to distract me from missing home so much.. But if I could go back in time I would've stayed the hell away.

"You're late !" my coach said when I walked in the locker room.

"Sorry coach my teacher had us doing shit" I said. "Mhm, you know this is your last practice before you go onika you can not be slacking !" she said.

"I know i'm sorry" I said rushing over to my locker. "hey girl" my friend naomi whispered to me.

"hey" I whispered back opening up my locker.

I pulled my clothes out and quickly got changed while the coach talked about what we're going to be doing today.

"As you guys should know, it's physical day" she said and I groaned. I hate this shit.

"Is there a problem onika ?" she looked over at me "I'm on my period" I said which was a lie.

"Are you cramping ?" she asked and I nodded. "I have some pain medicine in my office go get it" she said trowing me her keys.

I sighed starting to make my way to the office.

I'm just ready to finally see my babies.

Beyonce pov:

"Heyyy jujuu" a group of girls smiled walking pass.

"Heyy" I smiled back licking my lips. "She got eight kids !" jermaine said out loud.

"Man shut up !" I hit him in the arm. "You fucking up the game nigga" I said mugging him.

"What game ? You get more bitches as beyonce than juju" he said "I still get bitches though am I right or am I right ?" I tilted my head.

"Shut up nigga, you better not let ya daddy see you with that makeup off or her gone beat yo ass" he said laughing.

"Man that's only when i'm on stage and shit dumbass, he don't like me showing my tattoos" I rolled my eyes.

Ever since our music started getting attention my dad been tripping about my appearence. I gotta get all girly and dolled up to be 'Beyonce'.

But when i'm done with all that I come back to the hood and be 'Juju'. Fans know not run up, well they're scared to run up on me because they know who I am street wise so they only do it when i'm 'Beyonce'.

I heard crying then seen jayda running over to me with tears streaming down her face. "What's wrong baby ?" I asked picking her up.

She cried loudly pointing to the park where all the kids was. "JUNIE !" I yelled out for her.

Jayda started crying even louder slapping her hands over her ears. "oh shit i'm sorry itty" I said taking her hearing aids out.

"Yes dada ?" junie said putting her hand on her hip. "Why is she crying ?" I asked.