48

Onika pov:

I went inside of beyonce room starting to pack her clothes since she will be coming to my house for a little.

Right now she's at the doctor with nafessa to make sure she's ok physically. I think we can all see she's a little messed up mentally.

When I was done packing her stuff I walked out to my car driving back to lauren house.

By time I got there nafessa and beyonce was back and bey was sitting on the porch with her head rested on her knees.

"Why you outside bb ?" I asked walking up to her.

She shrugged not looking up at me. "You wanna go inside ?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Ok, what did the doctors say ?" I said not wanting to pressure her to do anything.

"i have the flu" she mumbled.

I knew her ass was gone get that shit. "Well you need to come in the house and lay down baby"

She shook her head again and I sighed. "ok well we're about to leave in a little bit" I said walking to the door.

I walked inside hearing my kids screaming. Samajae zoomed past and I reached out grabbing him making him come back.

"Why are you running around this house ? Do you live here ?" I asked him.

"No mommy" he shook his head. "Exactly. Go sit yo ass down" I said letting him go.

Samajah ran in and I did the same thing to her making her stop running "Go sit by your brother"

She nodded skipping away. I walked to the back to get all out stuff seeing jayda laying across the bed snoring.

I shook my head starting to gather out stuff. "Mommy ! Mommy !" jayden yelled running in.

"Yes ?" I asked looking over at her.

"I play wit dada ?!" she asked smiling. "No she's sick"

"Ewww" she scrunched her face. "Don't say ew, you the one gave it to everybody"

"Nu uh" she said walking out and I rolled my eyes at her.

I took all our stuff to the car then walked in getting jayda "You about to go ?" lauren asked.

"Yea we been here long enough, plus all yo shit gone be broke if we stay" I said. "Oh trust me, I know"

I chuckled walking past her "Come on y'all its time to go" I said and they jumped up off the couch.

We all walked out going to the car. I put jayda in before walking back to the porch tapping beyonce.

"hm ?" she hummed with her eyes closed.

"We're about to go". She stayed there for a few seconds before getting up stretching.

"I don't feel good" she mumbled while we walked to the car.

"I know, I got your medicine if you wanna take some now" I said "I'll take it later" she said getting in the car.

I got in the drivers seat looking back to make sure I had everybody before pulling off.

I rubbed my stomach thinking about the baby growing inside and glanced at beyonce not knowing how to tell her.

She just watched the other girl that was pregnant with her baby get killed so it's no telling how she would take the news.

Plus I don't wanna keep it. I think I should just wait to tell her.

"Y'all want something to eat ?" I asked before we got fully on the road.