49

Onika pov:

"I'm pregnant" I said.

She just stared at me not saying nothing "Are you gonna say something ?"

"You wanna kill it don't you ?" she asked.

"Well-... Yea" I said being honest. She nodded staying quiet for a few seconds.

"You know I would've preferred you just did it without telling me" she said lowly.

"Do you want me to keep it ?" I asked. She shrugged "it's up to you onika"

"Really ?!" I asked shocked.

She scrunched her face looking like she was about to throw up and didn't say nothing "Bey, are you ok ?" I asked seeing she seemed in a trance.

She shook her head quickly getting up and ran past me going to the restroom. I heard her gagging and throwing up so I walked in behind her holding her hair.

"What's wrong ?" I asked when she was done. She shook her head starting to brush her teeth.

"Then why did you throw up ?" I asked. She kept quiet finishing brushing her teeth then walked past me.

I kept trying to talk to her but she kept silent sitting on the couch staring at the blank tv.

"You don't wanna go to sleep ?" I asked and she shook her head bringing her knees up to her chest.

I sighed giving up on her talking. I walked up to her reaching out but she stopped me "don't touch me please" she mumbled.

"Ok, i'm about to go cook" I said walking away to the kitchen.

I glanced back at her and she was still doing the same thing. I turned away looking at my stomach for a few seconds then shook my head going back to what I was doing.

Beyonce pov:

I stayed sitting on the couch looking with my eyes wide open constantly hearing kimberly screaming in my head.

A scream in the real world brought me out of it and I jumped up running to check on the kids.

When I did I seen samajah was screaming crying "Are you ok ?!" I asked walking up to her.

"MINE !" she screamed pointing to samajae.

I looked over seeing he had her doll trying to rip the head off. "Stop it" I mugged him snatching the doll away.

"Go get in the corner" I said pointing to the corner. He whined running out i'm assuming to go tell onika.

"Here bug" I said giving her the doll.

"Thank you dada" she smiled hugging my legs. I smiled back hugging her but I couldn't help but to feel sadness also.

I walked into the living room sitting back on the couch "Beyonce what did s.j do ?!" I heard onika call out.

"He tried to break the head off samajah doll !" I yelled back grabbing her the blanket she had on the couch.

"What I tell you about that ? Go get yo ass in the corner !" I heard followed by a pop.

Samajae cried running in here. He screamed angrily at me before stomping to the corner causing me to chuckle.

I turned the tv on watching some random movie that was actually pretty funny. "The food ready !"

I didn't have a appetite so I stayed sitting down watching tv while the kids ran in minus jayda who don't wake up this early.

"Beybear do you wanna eat ?" onika asked walking in here. I looked up at her shaking my head.