50

Onika pov:

I woke up  to see beyonce staring at me making me sigh. "Why aren't you sleep ?"

"I can't sleep.. Did you sleep good ?" she tilted her head.

"yes" I said rubbing my eyes. "I made you breakfast" she said making my head snap over to her.

"Did you burn my house down ?" I asked. "No. I know how to cook" she mugged me.

"No the hell you don't" I said getting out the bed. She stood up from against the wall and walked up to me smiling.

"Can I have a kiss ?" "I don't wanna kiss you" I said scrunching my face.

"You lying" she said pulling me closer to her. "I haven't even brushed my teeth, you nasty"

She shrugged leaning in pecking my lips. "Ok now move" I said moving away from her.

"Yo breath stank anyway" she said while I walked out.

"Ya momma !" I yelled out going in the kitchen. When I walked in I see one of beyonce demon seeds sitting on the floor eating yogurt.

"Why you on the floor buddy ?" I asked stepping over him. "I eat yogurt" he said smiling and showing me his spoon.

Awww he's so cute.. I still don't like them though.

"you want some juice with that ?" I asked opening the fridge. "Yes !"

I got out the juice pouring him some then gave it to him "Thank you" he said before starting to chug it down.

"You're welcome baby" I said walking over to the stove looking at what beyonce cooked.

"this burnt ass bacon" I mumbled picking it up.

"You like it ?" I heard and looked over to see her walking in "I haven't tried it" I said looking at everything.

The bacon was burnt and so was the pancakes, the biscuit looked alright though. "I made some for the kids too" she said.

"those kids ain't eating this" I said shaking my head.

"Yes they are, I made it for everybody" she said reaching over me picking up some bacon.

She started chewing on it and scrunched her face "Ugh" she said going to the trash spitting it out.

"Mhm, cereal it is" I said starting to dump the pans.

"And you betta wash all them dishes you used too" I said "Mmcht, you always make me wash the dishes"

"Because i'm always cooking" I said and hakeem walking up to me with his empty bowl held out.

"All done" he smiled.

I smiled back grabbing the bowl from him "Go watch tv until everybody else wake up" beyonce told him while I put the bowl in the sink.

I heard his footsteps run away and when turned back to beyonce she was looking at her phone. I looked her up and down noticing she was on hard making me raise a eyebrow.

"You gotta pee ?" I asked her.

She looked up from her phone over at me "No. You been leaving me with blue balls for the longest and my hand don't do it no more" she rolled her eyes.

"Awww" I pouted walking up to her. "Use a sock" I said kissing her cheek before walking away.

I walked into my room getting back in the bed. "I'm sleepy" beyonce said walking in rubbing her eye and closing the door.

"go to sleep then" I said looking for something to watch on the tv.

She took off her shorts the climbed in the bed scooting close to me. "take your shirt off" she mumbled tugging at it.