19

Onika pov:

"Mine" liyah said taking my pickle out my hand.

"No that's mine" I said reaching for it. "No it's mi-" Aaliyah was interrupted by a knock on the door.

I got up and walked over to the door opening it to see tina "Oh.. hi ?"

"Hi, get yo damn kids" she said then solo appeared with my babies following her.

"Mommy !" samajae said running up to me "Hi baby boy" I cooed picking him up.

He squealed laying on my shoulder "Mommy !" jayden said running in and I smiled.

"Hi lil bit" I smiled while she hugged my leg "Samajah broke my tv" tina said and I looked over at her.

"I'm so-"Jayden put chips in my fish tank" she cut me off.

I took a deep breath in and nodded "I- umm.. Did the other two do something ?" I asked.

"samajae wants his mommy and jayda keep saying monster" tina said while solo brought my last child in.

"I'm sorry" I said apologizing to a semi mad looking tina.

"I'm not babysitting no more, have a nice day" she said before walking away.

"Bye babymomma" solo said hugging me then kissed my cheek before walking out behind her mom.

I looked over at jayden and shook my head. "You tried to kill the fish ?" I asked.

"Yea bitch" she said nodding.

"JAYDEN !" I yelled and she giggled covering her face.

"Huh ?!" my brother said running in with a confused face. "Not you" I sighed.

"Awww look at the babies" he smiled walking up to them. "Hi" he smiled picking up jayden.

"No put her down she's in trouble" I said. "Uh oh" he said putting her back down.

"Mommy" I heard a tiny voice say making me turn around to see jayda pouting. "What's wrong itty" I asked her.

She shook her head stuffing it in liyah leg. I sighed patting samajae back and looked over at jayden with a mug.

"Go get in the corner" I said pointing to it "Non mommy" she said shaking her head.

"What ?!" I raised my voice "otay" she whispered running away to the corner.

I rolled my eyes at her turning back to jaden "What did she do ?" he asked.

"Acting like her damn daddy"

Beyonce pov:

"Bitch I just want some jello" I said scrunching my face at the nurse.

"They ain't got no damn jello ju, this ain't prison nigga" chris said "Bruh hospitals be having jello too" I said looking over at him with a straight face.

"You finna get out this hoe anyway so it don't even matter" jermaine said waving me off and I huffed.

"You can go ma'am" calvin said to the nurse and she nodded walking out.

"Ok now that the nurse is gone we needed figure out what we gone do to these niggas" jermaine said.

"Man they steady wanna argue over the internet like that's lil boy shit, i'm grown" I said waving him off.

"Them lil boys still put a bullet in yo ass though" sean said walking in eating some chips.

"Give me some nigga" I said mugging him "No bro" he said scrunching his face at me.