32

Three months later

Beyonce pov:

"Goodmorning" I said smiling and sitting down with my tray.

"Goodmorning. Let me see yo arm" Taystee said reaching over grabbing it and looking.

"Alright" she said letting it go. "I don't know why y'all still do that, i'm happy now" I said shrugging.

"You're happy until you try to call home and onika don't answer" cindy said and I huffed "I just wanna talk to her"

"And you wanna see if she got her a new boo" poussey said. "No I don't. I rather stay happy and delusional"

They started laughing at me and I rolled my eyes. "There go ya babymomma" cindy said pointing.

I followed where she was pointing to see kimberly talking to another inmate. "I wonder how that baby gone look" I heard one of them say.

"That baby gone be special ed" taystee said making my head snap towards her while they laughed.

"That's not funny. Why would you even say that ?" I said mugging her.

"Because onika stomped her stomach, we ain't forget" she said still laughing. I smacked my lips waving them off.

"You need to go check on her" Poussey said pushing me. "Why ?" I asked.

"This bitch" cindy said while taystee shook her head. "And here I was thinking you was actually a better at treating females"

"Nope. Still a dirt bag" cindy said. "And abuser" taystee added.

"I don't hit girl no more" I said mugging them.

"We just messing with you. You actually are better, you ain't fully a good person but I bet you'll shock onika" cindy said.

"I can't wait till I get out" I said smiling. "When do you get out ?" poussey asked.

"Any day now" I shrugged.

"I'm ready to be with my family"

Onika pov:

"Mommy mine ?" jayden said holding up my candy.

"No it's mine, but you can have it" I said kissing her cheek. She smiled running off.

Megan walked in with bags in her hand and kissed me "hi" I said smiling into the kiss.

"Hey baby, I want you to pick which one of these wigs you want" she said putting the bags on the bed.

Me and megan have grown closer over the time of us seeing eachother. We're keeping it as just friends though.

With a wholeee lot of benifits.

I swear this girl gives me anything and everything. Plus she's so nice to the kids, she got me questioning what I seen in all the other people I talked to.

Except beyonce... I still can't get over her for some reason.

"I want this one" I said picking up a black wavy wig. I looked over at megan seeing she was putting lip gloss on then she turned to me.

"Ok, jonathan is on his way. I paid him to do your hair" she said pushing all the other bags out the way.

"Why ?" I asked. "Because it's time for your hair to be did" she said sitting in the bed with me.

She ain't lie. I need my nails done too.

"Mommy !" samaje said running in "Yes ?' I asked helping him on the bed.

"Hi" he smiled laying on my chest. "Hii handsome" I cooed kissing all over his face making him giggle.

Out the corner of my eye I seen megan reaching for my chips and grabbed them before she could.