13

Jordan pov:

"I mean I called up rainbow, he might come through" I heard somebody say as I was waking up.

My eyes blinked open and I seen beyonce standing in front of me smoking.

I realized I was naked and tied up to a chair making me uncomfortable.

"Ion know, I just know I can't be down here all night I gotta tend to my baby" she said then looked over at me.

"Oh look who's woke !" She smiled at me.

"Hi boyfriend" she said walking up to me. I sat there shaking while watching everything she did carefully.

She smiled then punched me hard as hell in my jaw. I groaned while my face throbbed in pain.

"just had to get that out of my system" she mumbled walking away.

She grabbed something then walked back over to me.

"Alright. First what made you crazy enough to touch me people ?" She asked walking up to me with a lighter in her hand.

"I thought they wanted it" I said and she scoffed flicking the lighter on.

I was confused until she put the lighter on my dick making me scream loudly.

"AHHHH STOP !! STOPPP !" I yelled loudly.

She smiled pulling the lighter away. "Don't lie bae" she said getting in my face.

"I-I'm not lying" I said with teary eyes.

"So you thought onika wanted to be slapped and choked until she passed out ?" She asked tilting her head.

"yes" I said lowly.

She flicked the lighter on again putting it on she same spot she had it on. "AAHHHHHH" I screamed loudly.

She turned it off and I sat there crying. "I said don't lie" she said dryly.

"I s-swear I thought she l-iked it" I cried.

"HOW DID YOU THINK SHE LIKED IT ?!" She yelled getting in my face.

"Because she said she did !"

Flashback:

"mm" onika moaned lowly grinding in my lap.

I kissed on her neck and she huffed pulling back. "What's wrong ?" I asked her.

"Jordan I'm not really feeling it" she said scrunching her face.

"Why not ?" I asked "I don't know, I just can't get into it" she huffed.

"Well.. what do you like ?" I asked and she thought for a while.

"Slap me" she suddenly said catching me by surprise.

"What ?" I asked. "Slap me jordan. Do it hard" she said hitting her cheek.

"Umm I don't th-"It's fine, just do it" she cut me off.

I gently hit her cheek and she smacked her lips. "No jordan slap me hard like this" she said then slapped then hell out of me.

"Ouch onika !" I raised my voice and she bit her lip.

"That hurt ? You should hurt me back" she said seductively.

"I don't feel comfortable slapping you" I said honestly and she sighed putting her hands on her head.

"Ok, just.. choke me" she said looking back up at me.