47

Onika pov:

I sighed heavily rubbing my eyes "Onika you need to go to sleep" Lauren said walking in.

I shook my head rewinding the video footage of beyonce getting took.

I was looking for any small detail that could go a long way but I found nothing each time I watched it.

"You can't stay up every night watching the same video" I heard her say from behind me.

"i'm not tired" I mumbled watching the two slowly approach beyonce in the video.

"It's been two weeks" I heard her say but I paid her no mind.

I noticed something familiar about one of the dudes shoes and paused the video squinting at them.

Where have I seen them shoes before ?

I zoomed in on them scrunching my face. Them shoes ugly as hell.

"Onika we already notified the police. They're having a full on investigation"

I ignored her still staring at the shoes. "i know them shoes.. who the fuck wears them" I mumbled.

The last two weeks have not been doing me well.

Safe to say I'm going crazy.

I just miss my baby.

Beyonce pov:

I sat up chained against the wall watching  Kimberly sleep.

Something I've been doing for the past- I don't even know how long.

I watched her closely barley even blinking to make sure her and the baby was ok.

The door opened and the nigga I don't know walked in.

"You still woke ? What I tell you about watching that bitch ?!" He spat.

"I'm not gone let you hurt her" I said low and weekly.

I take every beating meant for Kimberly. But I rather me take it then her.

"I got something for yo ass" she said walking up to me.

He pulled a bag of what I'm assuming is crack put his pocket sprinkling five lines.

I looked away from it feeling my hands start to twitch and my nose itch.

I have to be in the right mind set to protect Kimberly.

"Sniff it up" he said pointing to the lines on the floor.

I shook my head still staring at Kimberly.

He chuckled getting up. "You thought you have a choice ?" He asked starting to slowly walk to Kim.

I quickly got up trying to run after him but I was snatched back by the chains.

"Either you sniff it. Or I kill yo baby, pick one" she said and pressing n the knife of her stomach.

Kim woke up out her sleep looking st him with wide eyes. "Make your choice" he said pushing it harder on her.

Her eyes squeezed shut with a painful expression "Stop ! I'll do it"

He smirked moving away from her and I ignored the tears forming in my eyes while I bent over sniffing the lines up.

Everytime he does this to me I feel like I'm on the verge of dying.

Plus I think I'm getting sick. I have a distant ache in my throat.

When I was done I lifted up wiping the blood off my nose trying to ignore the burning.