28

A few months later

Beyonce pov:

I walked into the visitation room smiling when I seen all my kids.

Even dream and khyson was here.

The officer uncuffed me and I walked over sitting across from them.

"Dada !" Junie exclaimed coming over and getting in my lap. "Hi princess" I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Hi dada" they all said looking up from what they was doing "hi babies"

"Dada I got toy"  samajah said showing me a toy she got from in the corner

"I see baby. It's so pretty" I said smiling at her.

"Who brought y'all here ?" I asked her. "Mommy" she said pointing over to the restroom doors.

A big smile spread across my face while I sat back. Onika haven't visited since I been here.

I understand she had to heal that's why I never tripped. But I missed her Soooo much.

I haven't talked to her in a while but I just been busy. I hope she ain't mad.

"Dada look" khyson said showing me what he was playing with.

"What is that ?" I asked squinting my eyes at the weird looking object.

"Toy" he shrugged continuing to play with it.

I heard whining making me look over to see onika walking out the restroom holding jayda.

She still had a sling on but everything else looked normal. Except the fact she had a frown on her face.

"What's wrong baby ?" I asked when she sat down. "Don't what's wrong baby me" she said rolling her eyes.

"Damn what I do ?" I asked. "You haven't called me in a two weeks beyonce. You know I have flashbacks sometimes and you just got in this bitch and forgot about me" she said.

"And on top of that I'm raising yo bad ass kids" she rolled her eyes. "Dada up" dream said climbing up my leg.

I picked her up sitting her in my lap and looked back at onika who still had a mug.

"I'll call you more I promise" I said looking in her eyes. She rolled her eyes adjusting jayda in her.

"I'm sorry mama" I said sticking out my bottom lip.

"Don't mama me" she said waving me off. I kept my lip poked out and she sighed.

"It's ok beyonce" she said sitting back making me smile.

"Hi jayda" I said touching her hand. She looked at me rubbing her eye then reached for me.

"Junie let jayda sit with dada for a little" I said tapping her thigh

She huffed getting out my lap with a attitude and going to play with Hakeem.

"Oh yea. Junie isn't too fond having all these sibling, she definitely ain't fond of having to share her daddy" onika said.

"She doesn't at rude to them though right ?" I asked and she shrugged. "She fights them sometimes"

"She fights them ?! And you whoop her ass right ?" I asked. "Beyonce I'm not whooping junie that is not my child."

"That don't matte-"Yes it does matter ! If one of my kids went with one of your other babymommas and they put their hands on my baby I would beat the hell out them" she cut me off.

"But don't it bother you that she's older than them and is fight them ?" I asked. "I fought my siblings growing up. It teaches them how to fight" she said nonchalantly.