51

Two months later

Onika pov:

"Beyonce do something with yo damn friends before they piss me off" I said mugging her.

"What they do ?" She asked. I took a took breath pointing to Chris.

"If he don't get his damn feet off my table imma-"Chris get yo damn feet off her table man ! Have some respect" she cut me off throwing something at him.

"My bad" he said moving his feet

"Damn friend he got you mad like that ?" Sean asked and I just rolled my eyes.

"hush nigga you know she pregnant" Cameron whispered shoving him.

My head snapped over to beyonce who was quietly cussing him out.

"You told them I was pregnant ?" I asked crossing my arms.

She quickly got up coming over to me "it just slipped out baby" she said lowly.

"Just slipped out ?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Yes, it was a accident I swear" she said. I smacked my lips walking away to my room.

Beyonce pov:

"Why you had to say that bro ?" I asked cam. "My bad it just slipped out" he said then they all started laughing.

"It ain't funny, y'all play too damn much" I said mugging them

"Man shut up" jermaine said making me smack my lips.

"Stop being a lil bitch ju, remember you have a dick" Sean said.

"Yea got more dick then all y'all pussy ass niggas" I said. "Shut that shit up and go follow yo girl" Chris waved me off

"Y'all ass can really get the fuck out" I said starting to walk away.

"Nigga I ain't come all the way down here to leave" one of them said.

I walked into onika room to see her sitting on the bed frowning on her phone.

"What's wrong baby ?" I asked walking up to her. She looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

"Don't talk to me" she said looking back at her phone.

"What I do ?" I asked pulling her towards the edge of the bed.

"You haven't talked to me all dayy, your friends come and you just ignore me" she whined frowning.

"This pregnancy got you being a big baby" I teased.

"Shut up ! That's why I'm giving the baby away !" She yelled at me.

She didn't like the thought of killing it so she decided to have it but give it up.

By time she in labor I'll be done convinced her to keep it.

"I'm sorry mama" I said kissing her twice. "You want me to stay in here with you ?" I asked rubbing her cheek.

"you don't have to" she whispered.

"Ok" I said pulling back acting like I was leaving.

"Nooooouhh" she whined. I chuckled walking back over to her.

"I was just playing baby" I said getting in the bed with her.

I reached over grabbing my lotion and put her foot in my lap. "Yo feet hurt ?"

"yes" she mumbled watching me. I nodded starting to massage her feet with a little lotion on my hands.