33

Nafessa pov:

"Why didn't you tell me !!" beyonce yelled punching the wall.

"Because I knew you was gone do this shit" I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm gone kill that bitch !" she yelled pacing. "Beyonce I thought you said you changed" I said crossing my arms.

"I did" she mumbled angrilly. "Well then handle this situation like you did, don't get mad and wanna fight try to win her back"

"Oh" she said wiping her eyes.

"I just got mad" "I know" I said looking at the hole in the wall.

It's her damm house so I don't give a damn.

"I'm gonna bring her flowers and shit an give her lunch and-Ouuu I should take her on a date !" she gasped.

"And I could her hair done" she said "Her hair looked freshly done " I said.

"Well her nails looked old so I can get those done" she shrugged. "Good. Now get yourself together to watch these kds"

Onika pov:

I looked down at my nails picking them while keyshia and robyn talked.

"Girl what you over there thinking about ?" alyssa asked me.

"I miss my baby" I sighed thinking about beyonce.

"Who megan ?" keyshia asked "Uh yea, I ain't seen her since yesterday" I lied.

"I can call her and tell her to come over" teyana said pulling out her phone.

"No ! You ain't gotta do that" I said and they all started laughing. "What's funny ?"

"Girl we know you talking about beyonce" alyssa said waving me off.

"Shole do. You over there with the beyonce blues" teyana said.

I rolled my eyes slumping back on the couch. I do got the beyonce blues.

Now don't get me wrong megan is great and treats me wayyy better than bey do.. But I don't know, it's just not beyonce.

Plus we would be having some bomb ass sex right now.

Megan is good in the bed but beyonce just hit the spot.

I'm still kinda upset she got that girl pregnant though.. Then at the same time we wasn't together.

I'm also still mad about her forgetting my birthday. She gone have to make that up to me.

"So how long you gone keep entertaining my cousin ?" teyana asked.

"I don't know.. I'm kinda stuck in the middle, i'm trying to decide if i'm gonna forgive beyonce so soon" I said.

Welll it's not really so soon because I ignored her for months while she was locked up.

But it's close enough to soon with the shit she pulled.

"Did she fight megan ?" robyn asked. "I hope not. Megan ass too damn strong for beyonce to be fighting her" I said.

"Nah I think beyonce would just shoot her" Alyssa said and I nodded in agreement.

"She bet not shoot my damn cousin !" teyana exclaimed.

"Oh my bad baby I forgot that was yo cousin" alyssa giggled kissing her cheek

"How you forget that fast ?" teyana said mugging her.

I forgot too.

I heard knocks at the door making my head turn to it. I hope this not megan.