11

Solange pov:

I woke up and looked around to see everybody still sleep.

I slowly got out the bed still in pain and walked over to the restroom.

I walked in rubbing my eye and as soon as I turned on the light I was yanked up and slammed into a wall.

My eyes went wide and just as I was about to scream a strong hand was threw over my mouth.

"You bet not scream" he gritting. I looked at him with terrified eyes hoping he wasn't about to rape me again.

"let's keep what happen yesterday between us ok ?" He said lowly.

I nodded quickly and he smiled. "Good, because I wouldn't want one of your nieces to get hurt"

My eyes watered at the thought of him hurting one of them, what the hell does onika see in this nigga ?

He slowly let me down then took his hand off my mouth.

"remember what I said. keep quiet or the dumb one gets it" he said lowly then walked out the restroom clapping his hands silently.

I gasped catching on that he was talking about jayda. Tears started to pour out my eyes and I used the red before walking out.

I seen him trying to talk to a sleeping onika so I just stood there not wanting to go to the other bed.

"Solo" I heard making me look over "Why you up so early ? Are you ok ?" Onika asked sitting up.

I nodded wiping my face dry. "Move Jordan" she said pushing him back and getting up.

"Rude ass" he said mugging her. She walked over to me with her arms stretched out.

I went into them hugging her and she hugged me back kissing my head. "what's going on ?" She asked me lowly.

I looked over at jordan seeing him standing over jayda with a warning look and my eyes widened.

"G-Get j-ayda" I struggled out. Onika pulled back looking at me confused.

"She sleep solo" she said and I shook my head.

"Beyonce said bring them, she called me. And my mom said I gotta come home" I lied. I don't feel comfortable with them being here with onika.

I don't feel comfortable with onika being here with him either.

"Ok, can you help me get them ready ?" She asked and I nodded.

"Get the fuck out jordan damn, I keep telling you this" she said walking over to where he was.

"Why you standing over my kids ?" She scrunched her face at him.

"I wanted to see which one looked the most like you" he said innocently making me roll my eyes.

"Jayda. Now get the hell out" she said waving him off.

He walked away blowing a kiss at me. I slightly gagged feeling disgusted and went over to get the kids ready

Beyonce pov:

"Goodmorning" janet smiled at me.

"Don't say goodmorning after you gave me blue balls last night" I said scrunching my face at her.

"I'm sorry" she said kissing my cheek. "But you're a little too young"

"this dick ain't young" I mumbled and she shook her head.

"I thought sex was toxic to you" she said and I huffed.

"It is, I just been horny lately" I said rubbing my eye.