18

Beyonce pov:

"Man this food nasty as fuck" I said scrunching my face at the hospital food.

"Nigga wasn't yo ass in prison ? You use to nasty food" jermaine said. "Man my bestfriend was keeping me fed" I mumbled poking at the food.

"Who aaliyah ?" sean asked "Duh nigga who else" I said looking up at him.

"Mann aaliyah fine as hell" chris said licking his lips. 

My face quickly turned into a deep mug looking at him "Say man don't talk about my daughter like that. What's wrong with you nigga ?" I said sitting up some.

"That ain't even yo daughter bitch" chris said mugging me. "You know she act like that girl her daughter" pac said.

"I'm her caregiver. She basically IS my daughter" I said flicking him off.  

"She do be acting like it" calvin said "She act like a baby" cameron said.

"She is a baby. at times" I mumbled the last part then smiled thinking of a memory.

"What you smiling at ?" chris asked "Thinking of aaliyah birthday when I got her a cake and she smashed it all over my face" I said.

"Have y'all ever fucked ?" cameron asked making my head snap over there.

"No nigga" I said mugging him. "She ever sucked your dick ?" chris asked and I looked over at him.

"No bitch !" I raised my voice.

"You ever ate her pussy ?" jermaine asked. 

"NO NIGGA ! I ain't never did shit but kiss her !" I yelled. The fuck is wrong with these niggas ?

"So how the hell you so hooked on her ?" pac asked. "I'm not hooked on her, I just love her" I said shrugging .

"But why though ?" rainbow asked making everybody look over at him.

"What ? I got question too muthafuckas" he said mugging us.

"I love her because she was there when nobody else was, more than once" I said keeping it simple.

"Where was we ?" pac asked "Free. I was in prison"

"And what about the other time ?" jermaine asked "Y'all was there. I just ain't wanna bring that shit to y'all" I said then my phone started going off.

I looked over seeing I was getting hella notifications from instagram. I reached over grabbing my phone and opened it.

I seen a video of me being carried away when I was shot making my eyes go wide.

"what the fuck" I mumbled then read the caption 'Niggas came on some hoe shit and left with a hole in they body"

"Man look at this hoe ass shit" I said reaching the phone out to them.

Jermaine looked at it then started laughing handing the phone to calvin "A bunch of internet ass niggas" chris said shaking his head.

"Exactly. We could post how we had that nigga cousin crying and begging for his life like a lil bitch" I said.

"And I could post him taking my dick like a bitch" Rainbow said making me look over. 

"Nigga you got a video ?" chris asked "A video ?" rainbow asked.

"I got five videos I use to hit that shit all night" rainbow said laughing making everybody else laugh too.

"Damn I hope onika don't see that video" I said.