27

Beyonce pov:

"Yo Hollywood. I heard you looking for some shit" a Spanish girl with a accent said coming up to me.

"Yea ? And who told you that ?" I asked.

"I got eyes and ears all over this place. So, what you need ?" She said. "What you got ?" I asked.

"I got oxy, Molly, Percs, crack-"Do you have weed ?" I cut her off.

"Nah man, no smell" she said shaking her head.

I sighed heavily "Let me get some crack"

A surprised look came on her face and she raised a eyebrow "Crack ? Never expected a cutie like you to be doing that" she said reaching in her pocket.

"Never expected a cutie like you to be dealing it" I shrugged. She paused looking up at me with a smirk.

"You think I'm cute ?" She asked. "I think you're talking to long to be a dealer" I said grabbing the crack out her hand.

"What I owe you for it ?" I asked. "Nah, this one's on the house" she said.

"Hm... what's your name ?" I asked. "Maria, and if you get caught don't be a snitch bitch take that shit yourself" she said pointing at me.

"I ain't a snitch mami" I smirked at her putting the stuff in my pocket.

"Mhm. Keep your mouth shut pretty boy" she said walking away.

I smiled watching her walk away. I like this one better then that other hell hole.

"What was that ?" Kimberly said walking up to me.

"Heyy sexy" I said smirking at her. "Don't hey sexy me" she said mugging me.

"You got drugs ?" She asked taking gum out her pocket and eating it.

"Are you supposed to have gum Kimberly ?" I raised a eyebrow.

"I can do what I want. Don't call me by my name" she said pointing in my face.

I smirked pushing down her finger "I'll call you whatever I want to"

She rolled her eyes looking away from me. "Can I have some gum ?" I asked.

"I only got one. And I ate it" she said. "well just give me that one" I said lowly.

"Give me what's in your pocket" she said holding out her hand.

"Why ?" I asked. "Because I know it's crack. And I rather you do these then that" she said showing me some pills.

"Hm. So you a dirty cop ?" I smirked raising a eyebrow.

"Just a lil dirty" she shrugged. "Well I like mine filthy" I said.

She smirked grabbing the gum out her mouth in putting it in mine.

I was Lowkey stuck in shock and half disgusted from the fact she actually put her gum in my mouth.

And also a little turned on.

She reached in my pocket rubbing against my growing wood in the process and pulled out the baggy I had.

"What's that?" She asked. "U-Uh shampoo. I needed a bottle" I stumbled over my words.

"Oh ?" She asked sticking her hand back in my pocket.

She squeezed it and I bit back a moan watching her smirk grow.

"That's a thick bottle of shampoo" she said lowly getting real close to my face before walking away.

I let out a breath and looked down at myself.