5

Aaliyah pov

"You sure you ok ?" I asked onika "yup" she mumbled not looking up from changing samajah diaper.

"You keep saying yea but like... are you sure ?" I said and she huffed looking up at me.

"Why wouldn't I be aaliyah ?" She asked mugging me.

"Don't mug me hoe" I said mugging her back.

"I'm just tryna make sure you good cause you know how y'all get" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Well it ain't like that this time, I'm glad we're not together" she said picking samajah up and kissing her cheek.

"ni ni mommy" samajah said lowly laying her head on onika chest.

"Well at least she let you take the kids" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Yea because she wanna be a hoe" she said patting samajah back.

"Mommy" Jayden said walking over "Yes baby ?" Onika asked looking down at her.

" 'ungy" she said pointing to her stomach "ok lil bit come on" onika said getting up and walking away with her following.

"Onika why do you assume she's being a hoe ?" I asked walking to the kitchen with her.

"Because I know she is" she said shrugging.

"She probably don't even care that we broke up because it means she get to be a hoe in peace" she said focusing on making Jayden some food.

"Onika it's not like that" I said sighing "She really loves you" I said.

"Girl please, she probably fucking some hoe right now" she said rolling her eyes.

Alyssa pov

"Beyonce you've been in the bed for two days" I sighed looking down at her.

"L-eave me aloneee" she cried throwing the cover over her head.

"Go hug her" teyana said gently pushing me forward.

"She might stink" I scrunched my face looking at her.

Beyonce has literally not left this bed since her and onika 'broke up'. Maybe to pee but thats all.

"Mmcht. She's sad" she said and I huffed walking over to the bed and getting in.

I lifted up the cover to see beyonce crying her eyes out silently. "Aww pooh" I pouted getting under the cover with her.

"Stop crying boo" I said rubbing her cheek.

"O-Ok" she hiccuped nodding but tears kept rushing down her face.

"you gotta get out the bed bey, maybe it'll help you feel better" I said softly.

"i d-on't want to" she whispered shaking her head.

"You need to eat beyonce, let's go get some food" I said hoping that would get her out the bed.

"i'm not hungry" she said turning away from me.

I sighed heavily looked over at teyana. She pointed to beyonce with a stern face I put my hands up not knowing what to do.

She mouthed something but I didn't know what she said "What" I mouthed.

She blew a kiss and I nodded. She pointed to her cheek with a warning look and I nodded again.

"Come on Pooh" I said kissing her cheek "you're gonna be ok" I said rubbing her back.

She sat up looking over at me with tears in her eyes "no i won't"