2

Onika pov:

"Hi babies" I smiled picking up samajae.

He smiled putting his face in my chest "Up mommy" samajah said reaching for me.

I picked her up and she smiled pecking my lips "Kiss" she said touching my lips after.

"Thank you bug" I said pecking her finger.

"Mommy" Jayden said reaching for me. "Aww baby, mommy can't grab you right now" I pouted walking up to her and kissing her cheek.

"Hi itty" I smiled at her. "Mm" she turned away from me making me pout.

"Can mommy at least get a kiss ? I missed you"  I said trying to get her attention.

She turned to me with a stank face. "Don't look at me like that" I said copying her face.

She giggled putting her hands over her face "Give mommy a kiss please" I said puckering my lips.

She leaned in pecking my lips then hit me in the face "Ow !"

Samajae kissed where she hit me making me smile "Thank you babyboy"

I turned back to jayda only to see her gone along with Jayden and beyonce.

I looked over at the door and beyonce was walking inside.

I followed her walking in to see the same bunch of girls walking around half dressed and rolled my eyes.

"Go play with mommy" I heard beyonce say while she put the twins down and Jayden ran over.

Jayda whined reaching for beyonce "Give mommy a hug jayda" bey said pointing to me.

Jayda pouted walking over to me. "Why you don't like me ? I'm the one pushed you out" I said mugging her.

She copied my mug and I smiled cause she looked like my little mean twin.

Out the corner of my eye I seen beyonce grab one the girls and take her upstairs making me sigh sadly.

"Mommy pway" Jayden said tapping me. "ok baby let's go play" I smiled trying to hide the sadness in my voice.

Beyonce pov

I puffed the blunt while this hoe kissed on my dick.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance "Suck it right" I said slapping her cheek.

"sorry daddy" she mumbled the took me in her mouth.

I bit my lip pushing her head down and thrusting into her door then the door opened.

I wasn't gonna stop until I looked up seeing onika. "Shit" I said pushing her back.

"I thought you was chilling with the kids" I said quickly getting up and fixing myself.

"I was.. I need jayda blanket and I couldn't find it in her room" she said looking down.

I looked back seeing it on my pillow and grabbed it "Aye get out" I said and the girl nodded getting up and leaving.

Onika came over grabbing the blanket and was about to walk away but I grabbed her hand.

"Where you going bae ?" I asked pulling her into my lap.

"Leave me alone beyonce" she said trying to push me back.

"But I missed you" I said wrapping one of my arms around her and hitting the blunt again.

"No you don't. You was just getting yo dick su-"Shhh, why you talking about the past munchkin ?" I cut her off.

"Girl fuck you" she said rolling her eyes.