40

Onika pov:

"Jayden wake up" I said gently lifting her up.

She whimpered laying on me and she was burning up. I got up with her walking to my room.

I went in seeing beyonce sleep on the bed and rolled my eyes at her going in the restroom.

I ran jayden a cold bath and started to take her clothes off. "non" she rusted out pushing my hands.

"Why are you breathing like that baby ?" I asked scrunching my face.

She huffed grabbing my shirt "We're going to the doctor today lil bit" I said taking her clothes off.

She sniffed nodding and I grabbed tissue wiping the snot out of her nose. "First you need to take this bath" I said lifting her up.

I put her in the tub and she whined gripping onto my shirt. "It's ok jayden, just relax" I said getting her off me.

She sat in the tub with an uncomfortable look on her face. "I'm sorry baby" I said grabbing her a towel out the cabinet.

I put water on it and dripped the cold water on her face making her whine "i'm just tryna cool you off"

I quickly bathed her then got her out the tub. "Beyonce wake up !" I said throwing a bottle of soap at her.

She groaned getting up and mugged me "Man onika why you playing"

"Who playing ? Get yo ass up so you can watch yo kids" I said sitting jayden on the bed.

Beyonce reached for her and I popped her hand "Leave her alone" I said before walking out.

I went in her room getting her some clothes and a bag. I checked it to make sure everything I might need was in it then I heard jayden crying.

"I'm about to slap that hoe" I said walking back to my room.

I seen beyonce trying to get jayden to be quiet and walked over pushing her to the side.

"Why do you always do this ?" I asked mugging her.

"I just wanted to hug her, I miss her" she said frowning.

"She's sick bey" I said starting to put her clothes on.

"You need to take her to the hospital onika" she said and I paused looking up at her with a glare.

"What ?"

"Shut the fuck up"

"Damn... Ok"

I rolled my eyes going back to putting jayden clothes on. When I was done my phone dinged and I grabbed it.

-Hey beautiful, I thought you was gone text me

Ouu look at my man texting me with his fine sexy self.

"Who is that ?" beyonce asked and I frowned  looking at her. "None of yo business"

"Mmcht, you stay trippin" she waved me off walking away. I shrugged texting michael back.

-I was, i'm just busy dealing with my daughter right now

-Oh you got kids ?

-4 kids.

-Oh... I always wanted a big family

"Boyyyyy" I said out loud smiling.

I sighed "i hope beyonce don't kill him" I mumbled.

"I will !"

I rolled my eyes at her picking jayden up "I'm taking her to the doctor so you have to watch the kids until I get back".