46

Onika pov:

I yawned while pulling up in beyonce driveway.

I can't wait to get these kids out my car.

"Hey !" I said looking back at them and they went quiet looking at me.

"We at dada house" I said unlocking the door and samajah squealed.

"Let's go mommy !" She smiled getting out the car.

"I ain't going no damn where" I mumbled rubbing my nose then sniffing.

Everybody got out the car but jayda "Go see yo daddy itty" I said pointing to the house.

She whined grabbing my shirt trying to climb up here with me so I reached back grabbing her.

I noticed the kids was just standing there and smacked my lips "Jayden knock on the door !" I yelled out.

"Mm mmm" Jayda whined covering my mouth with her hand.

"I'm sorry baby" I said kissing her hand

I reached over grabbing her ear muffs putting them on her "Go with your sister" I said opening the car door.

I tried to put her down but she screamed griping onto my shirt.

"Jayda you have to go with your daddy" I said still trying to put her down.

She reached up grabbing my hair trying to pull herself up. I winced getting her grip off my hair.

She started crying and I sighed getting out the car with her making her stop.

I walked up to the kids knocking on the door. "You got your phone ?" I asked Jayden and she nodded

"Let me see" I said to make sure.

She reached in her pocket pulling out her phone to show me. "Ok call me when y'all wanna come home"

The door opened and beyonce stood there smiling "Hi babies" she said while they walked in hugging her on the way.

"He-"Here" I cut her off giving jayda to her.

"Jayden has her pacifier and I ain't bring nothing else cause they should already have stuff here" I said then walked away.

"I love you !" I heard her yell making me roll my eyes.

"just full of shit" I mumbled getting back in my car.

I got a message on my phone and looked over grabbing it.

Megan. - Can we talk ?

I smacked my lips reading the text. The fuck is wrong with people ?

-No

I looked up and beyonce was standing by my window making me groan.

"Move !" I said. "Raise down the window" she said pointing her finger down.

I huffed raising down the window. "Hey" she said scratching the side of her face and I noticed something in her hand.

"What's that ?" I asked pointing to it. "Weed pin" she said showing me.

"It's mine now" I said taking it from her and hitting it cause I just know she about to stress me out.

"I miss you" she said. "Mhm" I nodded.

"How you been ?" She asked. "I don't want to talk to you beyonce" I said dryly.

"I just wanna check on you. I haven't seen you in weeks" she frowned. I looked up at her blinking slowly.

I can't stand her ass.