38

Beyonce pov:

"Beyonce what happened to yo eye !" Nafessa yelled.

"Nothing" I mumbled sitting down.

"Man somebody fucked you up" solo said shaking her head.

"Shut up" I said flicking her off.

"No seriously. Who did that to your face ?"  Nafessa said.

"Megan" I said dryly.

"Megan ?!" Her and solo both said.

"Mhm" I nodded. "Why are you fighting megan beyonce ? You knew you wasn't gone win" nafessa said.

"She put her damn finger in my face ! I don't like that" I said.

"Mann naenae we gone have to jump that hoe. All three of us" solo said looking over at her.

"I already know we is. We too small to fight her one on one" nafessa said shaking her head.

"What we jumping her for ?" I asked scrunching my face.

"Because she beat yo ass ! I ain't finna let nobody do that and get away with it, especially not a girl !"  Nafessa said.

"What if I started it ?" I asked. "Don't matter" she shook her head.

"Let's just hit up Tamar them and pull up to her school" Solange said.

"Y'all I didn't lose bad she got bruises and shit too. But we hit onika on accident and busted her lip real bad" I said.

"Is that why Lauren took her to get stitches ?" Nafessa asked and solo gasped.

"You hurt my baby ?! I'm about to beat yo ass" she said taking her shoes off.

"It wasn't me it was megan" I said rolling my eyes.

It was me. But I didn't know she was right there.

All I know is I swung on Megan and onika screamed. It wasn't on purpose.

"Now I gotta fight her forreal ! Come on nafessa lets go" she said putting her shoes right back on.

"Shut up solo" nafessa said mushing her head.

"I'm about to go check on my love bug. Juju come on so you can watch them bad ass kids" she said.

"She kicked me out when it happen. Well she got samajae to kick me out" I said.

"You're not going to be around her just me. Now let's go"

Onika pov:

"Noooo" Samajae whined trying to push Jayden off me.

" 'top" she whispered scooting more on me.

"She doesn't feel good s.j, leave her alone" I said moving his hand.

Jayden coughed and he quickly moved back "Ewww"

"Don't say ew. Go play with bug" I said waving him off. "Ewwww !" He yelled running off.

I rolled my eyes patting Jayden back. "Mommy I cowd" she said pulling my shirt.

"What are you doing lil bit ?" I asked watching her stretch the neck part of my shirt.

She stood up trying to step inside of my shirt. "Jayden stop" I said pulling her back making her whimper.

"In" she said pointing to my shirt. "pease" she whined.

Aww my baby must really be sick. Usually she be running around causing trouble.