36

Onika pov:

"I wanna go out tonight" I said grabbing some of robyn fries.

"You always eating somebody food" she said mugging me. "So" I said eating the fries.

"Where you wanna go ? We already at the mall" keyshia said.

"We can go to the movies" alyssa said. "That's boring" teyana butted in.

Alyssa smacked her lips mugging the side of teyana head while she just laughed.

"We need to go somewhere fun. Ain't no kids and I got paid" teyana said.

"We all just got paid actually" keyshia said high-fiving teyana.

"Except onika because her ass got fired again" robyn said and everybody started laughing.

"Fuck y'all. They gone hire me back" I said flicking them off.

"You get fired every week" alyssa said "Fuck that everyday" keyshia said.

I smacked my lips then aaliyah fat ass walked over with her second tray of food sitting down.

"What I miss" she said biting into some cheese fries.

"You look goofy as hell with these fat ass shades on" robyn said before cackling with everybody else.

She a damn bully.

"You look goofy as hell with that fat ass head but you see I keep it to myself" aaliyah said picking up her burger.

"oouuuu" I instigated lowly.

"Anyway, we was talking about how onika always getting fired" keyshia said.

"Oh yea, every hour" liyah said nodding.

"Really" I mugged her.

"What ? Cookie you know you get fired every second" she rolled her eyes looking away from me.

"Well that don't matter cause I got girlfriend support" I smirked.

"What ?" they asked looking at me weird.

I reached in my pocket pulling out two cards. One blue and one black.

"Beyonce puts money on one and megan put money on the other" I said smiling.

"Ain't no fucking way" keyshia said looking at the cards.

"Spoiled" aaliyah said sipping on her drink.

"Why I ain't got no card ?" alyssa asked teyana and she smacked her lips looking at me.

"Why you had to pull that shit out ?". I giggled shrugging.

"No wonder yo ass always getting fired" robyn said. "No she gone get fired regardless" aaliyah said.

"Mmcht. Be quiet" I rolled my eyes waving her off.

"She stayed getting fired from all her jobs" she said.

"I wasn't made to work. I was made to just be rich" I said shrugging.

"Same girl, same" aaliyah said dipping her fries in ranch.

"How are you still eating ?" robyn asked. "I been on a diet for the longest. I'm enjoying my cheat day"

"So what we doing tonight ?" teyana asked.

"I don't know" I shrugged. "Let's go skating" alyssa said with a smile.

"I don't know how to skate" I said shaking my head. "So ?"

"So i'm not going. Lets pick something else" I said. "Lets go to the club" aaliyah said smacking on her food.