8

Beyonce pov:

"Is onika still coming ?" I asked Lauren. "I don't know bey" she said and I sighed.

"Have you talk to her ?" I asked "Yes a few times but she don't always answer" she said and I nodded.

"Do she know I'm better now ?" "I don't know beyonce" she said looking over at me.

"Can you tell her. Tell her the therapist said I've made the the most progress then the rest of her patiences in a short time"I said.

She was just looking at her phone like I didn't say nothing "Lauren !" I raised my voice.

"Ok beyonce !" She raised her voice back.

"ok" I mumbled going to sit in the couch.

Nafessa walked in coming over to sit next to me "Lauren don't be yelling at my sister" she said pulling me into her chest.

"I didn't yell I just got a lil loud"Lauren said not looking up from her phone.

"Still, she's sad right now" she said and I lifted up mugging her "I am not sad."

"your eyes are puffy and red" Lauren mumbled "And your lips are a lil fat, that always happens when you cry" nafessa added

"Where are my kids ?" I asked standing up.

"Upstairs, Jayden is sick" nafessa said "What's wrong with her ?" I asked.

"I think she has a headache, she's laying with jayda" she said and I nodded walking to the stairs.

I went up there going to my old room to see jayda and Jayden laying together while samajah and samajae watched tv.

"Dada !" They said looking over and I smiled "Hi babies" I smiled opening my arms for them.

Samajah and samajae ran over hugging me and jayda stayed in the bed with a sleeping Jayden.

I kissed the twins cheeks before walking over to the bed. "Come on itty" I said picking Jayden up and she just looked at me.

I noticed she didn't have her hearing aids in and signed for her to come on.

I started learning more sign language and teaching it to jayda so I won't have to put her hearing aids in all the time.

It's actually easy since I took a sign language class in high school for two years, and jayda catch on surprising fast.

I tried to call onika and tell her to do the same but of course she ain't answer.

She sat up getting out the bed and started clapping her hands walking out with the twins following.

I felt Jayden head was hot and kissed her head while grabbing all their stuff.

When I had everything I walked out going downstairs. "Alright I'm about to go" I said and they looked over.

"Bye juju" nafessa said smiling. "Bye"

"Lauren please see if onika is coming, at least to see the kids. Tell her she can just take them and leave she don't even gotta talk to me" I said .

"I can try beyonce, I don't know if she will answer though" she said and I sighed.

"alright" I mumbled.

"Calm down bey, she's probably just busy with school"

Onika pov:

"Come on baby" Jordan said and I glanced over at him.

"alright here I come" I mumbled texting Lauren back.