52

Beyonce pov:

"Move bey" onika said pushing me off her and rolling over on her stomach.

"Why you keep pushing me" I mugged her. "Because my nipples are sore and you not making it no better"

"How imma make it better ?" I asked. " By letting me sleep in peace" she mumbled closing her eyes.

I laid back down looking at the time. It was three in the morning and I huffed looking back at onika.

"bae" I whispered.

"mm mm" she hummed shaking her head.

"I ain't even say nothing" I mugged her. "Whatever it is, no. I'm tired" she said turning her face away from me.

"I can't sleep though" I said. "then go watch a movie or sum bey, leave me alone"

I smacked my lips turning away from her. I laid with my eyes wide open looking at the wall and closed my eyes

"AHHHHHH" kimberly scream filled my eyes making me gasp with my eyes shooting open.

I sat up in the bed breathing heavily trying to calm down. I took deep breaths holding my chest.

"lay down bb" I heard onika say softly.

"I'm-I'm about to, I just need to pee" I said getting out the bed.

I went to the restroom turning on the light and sighed looking at my shaky hands.

"i'm ok, i'm ok. i'm ok" I muttered to myself turning the water on. I splashed cold water on my face and took another deep breath.

The door opened making me look over to see onika walking in looking half sleep. "Come on baby" she said reaching for me.

I walked into her arms and she hugged me rubbing my back. "Calm down beybear, your heart is racing"

I nodded relaxing in her arms. After a few seconds I was calm and we got back in the bed.

Onika took her shirt off making me smile. "Come on" she said and I got under the cover wrapping my lips around her nipple.

I wrapped my arms around her throwing one of my legs over hers and she chuckled "You just getting all comfortable on me"

"Mhm" I hummed closing my eyes.

-------- --------

I woke up hearing monica playing through the house and sighed knowing onika about to make everybody in here clean up.

"Wake up beyonce, go downstairs and clean up" she said opening the room door.

I sighed hearing her go in the kids room.

Onika pov:

"Wake up, wake up !" I said turning the light on in the kids room.

Jayden opened her eyes looking at me with a mug "Get up and go clean up" I said walking in there and picking jayda up.

"Get up jayden" I said walking out seeing she was still laying down.

I went into the other room turning the light on "Get up and clean up !"

Samajah opened her eyes and huffed "S.j get yo ass up !!" I said knowing he was faking sleep.

"Mommyyyy" he whined.

"Mommy nothing. Get up and clean this room then all y'all need to clean the restroom together" I said walking away from the door.

"Jayden get yo ass up !" I yelled walking past her room hearing her groan.