41

Onika pov:

I woke up this morning with a scratchy throat but shook it off starting the day.

Michael supposed to be taking me somewhere fun tomorrow and beyonce ass been mad about it since she found out.

She walking around with a attitude but won't take her ass home like I told her to.

I heard jayden coughing and I walked out the room to see her with chips in her hands. "open mommy"

She's finally feeling better... All hell is about to break loose again.

"You feel better lil bit ?" I asked grabbing the chips opening them. She nodded reaching for the chips.

I put my hand on her head and neck feeling her temp went down. "Mommyyyy" she whined pushing my hand.

"Here" I said handing her the chips. "Tank yew" she smiled walking away.

"Onika is you gone eat yo food ?" beyonce asked walking up to me.

"yes" I said then cleared my throat walking past her.

"You sound sick" she said following me.

"Ain't nobody sick" I waved her off sitting on the couch.

"Dada !" samajah yelled running in.

"What ?" beyonce asked looking down and I paid them no mind just happy at the fact she didn't call my name.

"Ouuuu i'm tellingggg" beyonce said getting my attention.

"Nooo" samajah whined tugging her away.

I raised a eyebrow but didn't have the energy to get up right now. Beyonce gone snitch anyway.

I heard a gasp then bey ran back in. See what I tell you.

"Samajah broke the tv" she said making my eyes go wide

"What tv ?! I know she ain't break that tv I paid a hundred something dollars for !" I yelled standing up.

"Shole did" she said nodding.

"I'm about to whoop her ass" I said walking away angrilly.

I love my kids but some times I can't stand they ass. Always doing shit, never being still.

Always breaking shit. It's ok though because i'm about to whoop her ass.

I went into their room and samajae gasped running out.

I looked over at the tv seeing it cracked and I toy on the floor next to it.

"Go pick a belt" I said turning to samajah.

She whimpered shaking her head "i sorry" she whispered.

I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves "BEYONCE BRING ME MY BELT !" I yelled.

Samajah started crying clapping her hands "Pweasee mommy" she begged.

"Shut up crying" I said pointing at her.

"Did you throw that damn toy at the tv ?" I asked. "You bet not lie either cause if you lie imma whoop yo ass worse" I warned.

I always know when my kids lie, I don't know how I just know.

She whimpered not looking at me then beyonce walked in with the smallest belt "What is this ?" I asked mugging her.

"You not about to beat my baby" she said scrunching her face.

I snatched the belt out her hand and hit it with her "Ow ! That shit hurt onika !" she yelled flinching

"Exactly. Now get out"