24

Beyonce pov:

"Oh hell nah" I said shaking my head.

"This nigga said a little memory lost. She missing years of her life !" I said. 

"Ok maybe it's short term memory loss and everything will come back" Aaliyah said.

"Wellll.. it's a few things I won't mind her not remembering" I said.

"Like you choking her when she tried to abort the kids ?" Lauren asked.

"You choked me ?!" Onika exclaimed.

"Yes she did" nafessa said making me smack my lips

Snitch ass muthafuckas.

"Did I like it ?" Onika asked. "Ew bitch" Lauren said while me and Aaliyah laughed.

"No you didn't like it yo ass was crying" Aaliyah said when she got done laughing.

Onika froze for a second causing me to stop laughing and look at her "Are you ok ?" I asked.

"I remember that now... you told me you wanted them to get my dimples after" she said lowly.

"Yea but I apologized after" I said. "I don't remember that" she said shaking her head.

"I did ! I went to therapy too" I said and she shrugged "Go again"

"I don't need to go again" I said mugging her. "Yes you do" she said.

"No. I'm a better person now" I said starting to get a little offended.

"I don't believe it" she said shaking her head.

"Fuck this. Come on y'all let's go" I said to the kids.

"You just gone leave ?!" Onika said looking at me with scrunched eyebrows.

"Yes." I said walking up to the bed to get jayda.

"No. Leave the kids" she said pushing my hand.

"You can't even remember them !" I exclaimed.

"Yea but I wanna get to remember them at least since you just wanna leave for no reason" she said.

"i have a reason" I mumbled walking over to junie picking her up.

"Why because you got exposed for choking me and now I remember it ?" She asked.

"No." "Well then why are you leaving ?" She asked making me huff.

"Because I want to !!" I said raising my voice.

"Ok then leave. I don't want negative people here with me anyway" she said waving me off.

"I'm not a negative person." I said. "Yea ok" she said rolling her eyes at me.

"I'm not. And since we reminding her the bad stuff how about we remind her how she abandoned her kids for a fuck nigga" I said before walking out.

"Beyonce !" I heard and looked back to see Aaliyah.

"What ?" I asked her. "What's wrong boo ? What happened ?" She asked walking with me.

"Onika in there talking about I need to go to therapy like I didn't go through hella therapy" I said frowning.

"Then she calling me a negative person and shit. I don't like that" I said shaking my head.

"I know you don't" she said rubbing my back.

"I been hearing that shit my whole life. I know I got mental problems I can't help it, but I don't need her of all people trying to judge me like she ain't cause hella emotional damage to me if anything she the negative one" I said rolling my eyes.