7

Onika pov:

"Moveee jordannn" I dragged out.

He smiled pecking my lips. "Alright I gotta get to practice, and so do you" he said.

"Nope it's our week off" I said shaking my head.

"Oh well then you should watch me practice" he said with a smile.

"Watch you practice ?" I questioned and he nodded. "What makes you think I wanna sit in the hot sun and watch you run ?" I asked giving him a stank face.

"I won't have a shirt on" he said shrugging "Yes you will." I said sternly.

"Okayyy then I will. But I still want you to come to my practice, only this once" he said smiling.

"And what's in it for me ?" I asked "Ummm.. A kiss ?"

"Mm" I rolled my eyes playfully. "I guess" I said and he smiled grabbing my hand.

We walked all the way outside to the field where he was practicing at and I sat down on the bleachers.

I felt my phone vibrating and grabbed it looking down at the name.

'My beybear 🥺🧸'

I looked at it for a while before declining it and blocking her number for the moment.

"I'm about to go get changed" I heard Jordan say making me look up.

"Ok" I said smiling at him and he pecked my lips before running off.

Beyonce pov:

I wiped the tears out my eyes putting my phone down on the bed.

More fell out my eyes while I put my shoes on and I gave up on trying to fight them.

Onika has been ignoring me.. I know she said if I wasn't better she said wasn't gonna be with me but I thought she would still talk to me.

I guess she's still done with me.

But I really need to talk to her. I'm back on my meds and my emotions are all over the place.

And I miss her. I texted her a few times but she's not responding to me.

It hurts because I've seen her respond to other people..

I rolled over in the bed stuffing my face in the pillow while my cries got louder.

The weight on my chest was heavy and the pain was strong. I just wanna show her that I'm actually keeping my promise and getting better.

I cried for a while before sucking it up. I took a few deep breaths and got up.

I went to my dresser digging in it and finding my weed.

I was about to roll up until I remembered I was trying to get better. I sighed putting it back down and closing the dresser.

I sniffed grabbing my gun and keys then walked out the room.

I tried calling onika again and it went to straight voicemail.

I sighed heavily starting to send her a text.

-I know you're most likely busy. I just wanted to talk to you for a while and tell you I'm getting better, even the therapist said..

I looked at the text then huffed deleting it and re typing something else.

-Call me when you can.

I sent the text but it didn't deliver. I scrunched my eyesbrows thinking my phone was tripping but after checking everything I realized I was blocked.