42

Onika pov:

Today has been the worse day of my life.

I feel like a pound of shit then on top of that my kids are going wild and beyonce is trying to help but she don't know what she's doing.

I heard screaming making me sigh getting up.

"Mommy !" samajah yelled running up to me. "What happened bug ?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

She grabbed my hand tugging me along with her to the kitchen.

I seen it was a fire on the stove and gasped "Beyonce !" I yelled running over.

"I'm trying to stop it" she said reaching over and turning the stove off.

I filled a bowl up with water and threw it on the stove killing the fire. I sighed rubbing my temple trying to soothe my growing headache.

"bey how did you do that ?" I asked lowly.

"I was trying to make you some food but it caught on fire" she said cleaning the mess off the stove.

I sighed sniffing "I don't need no food, i just wanna get some sleep" I mumbled starting to walk away.

"Ok baby ! I'm sorry !" I heard her yell out.

"Mommy jayda stinky" samajae said walking up to me with a scrunched face pointing at jayda who was messing with her toys.

"Come here itty" I said walking up to her.

I picked her up taking her in my room with me. I seen samajah sitting in my bed eating a bowl of grapes.

"Hi mommy" she smiled waving at me. "hi bug" I said lowly while laying jayda down.

I cleaned her up then put her on a fresh diaper "you have to tell me when you go potty baby" I told her.

She nodded while I put her down then ran off. I went to wash my hands before getting in the bed next to samajah.

My phone started ringing so I grabbed it seeing it was megan.

"Hello"

"Hey bae, how you feeling ?"

"Like shit"

"You want me to bring you some medicine ?"

"You was just acting disgusted"

"I wasn't disgusted I just ain't wanna get that shit"

"Mhm. Yea you can bring me some medicine"

"Alright i'll be there later"

"Ok"

I hung up throwing my phone to the side.

"You gone stay in here with me ?" I asked looking over at samajah. "Yes" she nodded.

"Ok don't let nobody else come in, Just bug and mommy" I said laying down.

"Ok !" she smiled nodding quickly.

I closed my eyes then felt samajah tapping me "yes baby ?" I asked lowly.

"toons" she said. I opened my eye grabbing the remote to put on spongebob.

"Tank you !" she said happily. "you're welcome"

I sighed rolling on my stomach and closing my eyes finally being able to sleep.

"Ni ni mommy" samajah said. "Night night baby"

Beyonce pov:

I walked in onika room seeing she was sleep.

"Out dada" samajah said pointing to the door.