39

Onika pov:

Jayden walked in coughing and sat at the table "Hi baby" beyonce said walking up to her.

"Leave her alone bey" I said already knowing that jayden don't want to be bothered.

She better listen too because last time she got slapped.

"Mommy I eat ?" samajah asked trying to grab the plate out my hand. "Go sit down and i'm gonna bring it to you"

She ran over to the table sitting next to solange who was playing with jayda

"You want me to make you a plate solo ?" I asked "Yes please"

I made all the kids plus solo a plate and by the time I was done jayden was crying.

I looked over seeing beyonce messing with her making me smack my lips. "Beyonce I told you to leave her alone"

"I was just trying to see what was wrong" she said and I rolled my eyes grabbing two plates.

If beyonce was my daddy she would make me sick. She live for making these kids mad.

"You need help baby ?" megan asked walking over.

"Yes, can you grab them two plates and give it to the twins" I said walking over to the table.

I gave jayda and jayden their food and megan walked over giving samajah and samajae theirs.

I walked away from the table and jayden screamed "Mommyy !!" she cried reaching for me.

"Hold on lil bit" I said grabbing solo plate.

"Here you go boo" I said giving it to her. "Thank you wifey" she smiled kissing my cheek.

Jayden got out her seat running up to me and pulling on my shirt. I sighed picking her up and she laid on my shoulder continuing to cry.

"Hush jayden, you're ok" I said patting her back.

She kept crying gripping on to my shirt "Mmcht beyonce next time I tell you to leave one of them alone leave them the fuck alone damn" I said mugging her.

"I just wanted to check on her !" she exclaimed. "Ok but you know they be getting mad when they don't wanna be bothered"

"She'll be ok" she said waving me off.

I rolled my eyes walking away from before I cussed her out. I went back in the living room sitting down with jayden bouncing her in my lap.

Her crying died down and she laid on my chest softly hiccuping. "do you wanna eat baby ?" I asked her lowly.

She shook her head wiping her nose. "You sure lil bit ? Mommy'll feed you" I said knowing she's hungry.

She eat almost as much as beyonce hungry ass.

" 'tay" she whispered wiping her face on my shirt.

I stood back up walking in the kitchen to see beyonce pointing her gun at megan making me gasp.

She got me fucked up.

Beyonce pov:

"I guess i'll make my own plate" I said walking in the kitchen with megan.

"Is that a gun ?" she asked pointing to my pocket.

"Why ?" I asked mugging her. "Because I asked nigga, now answer the question"

"Duh it's a gun dumb ass girl" I said in a duh tone.

"Ouu Let me see" she said trying to grab it.

"Move it's loaded" I said pushing her hand.