12

Onika pov:

"NIGGA I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU !" beyonce yelled tackling jordan to the floor.

She started punching him over and over in the face and I watched for a while glad she was beating his ass.

I heard him gasp loudly then noticed beyonce was choking him. "Ok beyonce calm down" I said pulling her off him.

She stomped him In the face then kicked him in the dick making him groan loudly. She did it again this time harder and I pulled her back completely.

"Move" she gritted pushing me away from her. I followed where she was going seeing her grab her keys.

"Bey where are you going ?" I asked watching her walk angrily to the door.

She was about to walk out but she turned back around. Catching me by surprise and scaring the hell out of me she shot her gun.

I screamed moving out the way while jordan got up running. "SHE'S ONLY FUCKING SEVENTEEN" She yelled shooting it again almost hitting him but he fell to the floor so she hit a vase instead.

I heard one of the kids crying loudly so I walked over to the stairs to go check on them. Another loud gun shot went off and jordan screams followed.

"STOP BEYONCE" I yelled walking up the stairs. I heard the door slam and assumed she left.

I went to the where the crying was coming from to see samajah crying. I picked her up patting her back "Calm down bug, it was just dada being crazy" I said grabbing her binky.

I put it in her mouth patting her back until she fell back asleep then laid her down before walking out the room going downstairs. I seen jordan holding his bleeding arm and mugged him.

"You need to get out" "Why ? So you can fuck her in peace ?" he said mugging me back.

"You had sex with a child !" I raised my voice "She asked for it" he said shrugging.

I scoffed shaking my head "No she didn't, solo wouldn't do that to me" I said "Well she was all up on me when you left to get food" he smirked.

Then everything started to make sense. When I came back from making food solo was acting weird and she had a painful limp the next morning. Plus her body language when he came, he did something to her.

"Did you.. rape her ?" I scrunched my eyebrows.

"WHAT ?!" he yelled "YOU THINK I'M A FUCKING RAPIST ?!" he yelled balling his fist.

"YES ! YOU RAPED HER !" I yelled back. "SHUT THE FUCK UP !" he yelled back handing me so hard I fell to the floor.

I whimpered holding my stinging cheek and he walked over standing over me and yanking me up "i ain't no damn rapist" he said lowly.

"l-let me g-go" I struggled out. He ignored me dragging me over to the couch and throwing me on it.

"You know.. I just thought about something" he said and I tried to get up but he pushed me back down starting to choke me.

I gasped hitting his hand trying to get him to stop. "don't struggle.. just fall asleep, it's easier this way" he smirked.

"m-m-ove" I struggled trying to push him. He smirked tightening his grip.

"I don't got time for a struggle onika I only have one hand. Let's just do it the easy way baby"

I started to feel light headed and him kissing me was the last thing I remember before I passed out.

Beyonce pov:

I burst into solange room snatching the cover off her sleeping body "WAKE UP !" I yelled and she groaned opening her eyes.