54

Months later

Beyonce pov:

"AHHH" onika screamed at the top of her lungs.

"You're doing good baby" I smiled holding her hand and she snapped her head over to me.

"Shut the fuck up" she gritted.

Damn ok

"Come on keep pushing keep pushing" the doctor encouraged.

"I AM FUCKING PUSHING THIS BABY WONT COME OUT !"

Aaliyah was on the other side of her rubbing her head "deep breaths cookie" she said softly to her.

"It still hurt after having four ?" Jaden asked looking truly disgusted.

"I ain't pushing shit out my pussy" I heard Aaliyah mumble and chuckled.

"Come on Nic I see the head" Lauren said looking over the doctors.

We are the only four in here because our parents had to watch the kids and Onika scared everybody else off on the way here so they decided to wait in the waiting room.

I kinda felt bad about how she was talking to them at first until I realized I'm getting the worse of it.

"I swear I hate you beyonce ! I hate yo ass !!" She said squeezing my hand.

"I love you too my buttercup" I smiled at her.

"Come on push push push push" the doctors encouraged.

She started to push again screaming loudly. "A little more ! You're doing good mom" they said from between her legs.

Her screams got louder and Lauren gagged looking at whatever the doctors was doing. I refuse to look.

In a couple seconds the sound of my son crying filled the room and onika sighed letting my hand go.

"Good job sissy" Aaliyah smiled at the wiping her tears and sweat off her face.

I went over behind the doctors watching them wrap him up and smiled. He looks just like his mom making my smile grow.

"He yo twin baby" I said looking back at her.

"Reallyyy ?" She dragged out smiling weakly.

"Yea you finna see" I said then the doctors started walking towards her with him.

I know for a fact once she see that baby she not giving him away.

Onika pov:

The doctors passed me the baby and I gasped looking down at him while my brother and sisters looked too.

"He does look like you cookie" Jaden said. "Just like you" Lauren added.

"All yo other kids look like you and bey put together but this one right here all you" Aaliyah said and she was right.

I say jayda looks the most like me but even she has some features that had to be passed down from beyonce genes because they not mine.

She gave my first twins the pretty eyes gene though so I don't complain.

"hiii" i whispered smiling at him feeling my heart beam just from looking at him.

I can't give him away...

The door opened and all of our friends and beyonce sisters walked in.

"Aww look how little he is" solo squealed coming over to look at him.

"Damn Onika that's yo twin" nafessa said looking down at him.

"Hell yea that is. Baby don't look shit like ju ugly ass" jermaine said peeking over her shoulder.