35

Onika pov:

"Beyonce move" I mugged her while she stood in front of my car door.

"Why you tryna leave so early ?" she asked fake pouting.

"Because you poured a whole bucket of water on me" I said and she started laughing.

"It's not funny !" I mugged her.

"I'm sorry baby, give me a hug" she said trying to hug me .

"No move ! You're wet !" I said trying to push her but she hugged me anyway.

I groaned while she squeezed me getting my dry clothes that I just put on right back wet.

"You got me wet again" I gritted while she pulled back.

"Sorry, you can wear some of my clothes" she said kissing my cheek.

I rolled my eyes walking past her going in the house. I walked past all the beyonce seeds running around going up to her room.

"Hey it's time for y'all to take a nap !" I heard beyonce say and laughed.

Jayden about to be mad.

I walked over to her dresser grabbing a shirt and some of her hoochie daddy shorts.

I took my clothes off about to start getting ready but the door opened making me jump.

I looked over seeing beyonce with dry clothes on and rolled my eyes "I'm about to change"

"So ? I done seen yo body so much I could close my eyes and have a clear picture" she said walking over to her bed.

"I still don't want you in here" I said mugging her.

"I'll close my eyes" she said putting her hands over her face.

"Mmcht. Whatever" I waved her off starting to put the clothes on.

"You acting like you butt booty ass naked or something" I heard beyonce say but I ignored her.

When I was done I felt myself getting pulled back into beyonce lap "What is it ?" I asked.

"I love you" she said wrapping her arms around my waist.

"i know" I mumbled looking down at her hands.

"But you don't act like it" I sighed heavily looking back at her.

"i need you to act like it" I said lowly and she looked down.

I lifted her head making her look back at me "I love you beybear, I been loving you since before all these other bitches and I'm gonna still love you after. That's why I don't wanna leave..don't make me have to leave"

"I won't make you leave. Everybody don't believe me but I'm gonna make it right and keep it right. You might not even believe me but it's true and it's ok if you don't because im gonna prove it to you." she said looking in my eyes.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't deserve you but I need you"

I looked at her for a little before slowly leaning in and kissing her.

She kissed back and I pulled away putting my head on hers.

I didn't want to give in to her yet so I got up walking out the room.

"Mommy open" jayden said holding a bag of chips to me "Ain't you supposed to be sleep ?"

"Non" she shook her head.

"Mhm" I hummed opening the chips and giving them to her "Tank you !" she smiled running off.

I walked into the living room seeing chris and jermaine playing the game.