37

Onika pov:

I was woken up on my sleep by loud banging on my room door making me groan.

I tried to move but it was a weight holding me down "beyonce move over" I rusted out.

"mm mm" she hummed with her face stuffed in my chest.

"Mommy !!" I heard samajae yell and huffed. I pushed beyonce off me wincing her when my nipple popped out her mouth.

I looked down seeing they was red and rubbed them while I got up wincing again from the pain in my legs.

The kids kept knocking but I ignored them putting some clothes on. They'll be ok.

I grabbed beyonce shorts throwing them on her face "cover yourself up"

She smacked her lips rolling out the bed to put her shorts on and I opened the door to be met with my beautiful kids.

Minus jayda, she don't wake up until later in the day.

"Goodmorning babies" I smiled. "Food" jayden said pointing behind her.

"Do I get a goodmorning back ?" I asked scrunching my face at her. Rude ass.

"Mownin mommy" samajae smiled hugging my legs. "Morning baby boy" I cooed kissing his cheek.

And they tried to say my baby was bad. I know they lying on him.

"I hungry mommy" samajah said and I sighed "Let me freshen up then i'll make y'all some food" I said walking away.

"Hurry !" jayden said from the door. "Don't rush me. Y'all go sit down until I call you to eat"

"Mommyyyy hungryy" samajah whined. "I'm about to cook. Go sit down" I said looking back at them.

They walked away and I looked at beyonce sleep on the bed with her thumb in her mouth.

Her ugly ass need to wake up.

Imma let her sleep though cause she put it down last night.

I limped into the restroom brushing my teethe and washing my face.

When I was done I went to the kitchen to cook. I do not feel like dealing with beyonce children.

Beyonce pov:

I smelt food in my sleep waking me up.

I sat up looking around noticing onika wasn't in here. Why she ain't wake me up ?

I heard a phone ding and grabbed mine but I didn't have any new notifications. I looked over at onika phone and squinted my eyes.

Is this a set up ?

I looked at it for a few seconds then looked at the closed door before quickly making my mind up.

I snatched her phone off the night stand turning it on.

"Goodmorning sexy ?" I scrunched my face at the text.

I scrolled down her notifications seeing she had a few people texting her goodmorning.

They texting her goodmorning but i'm in her bed.

I seen one long text and laughed out "This gotta be a new nigga" I said shaking my head at it.

The door opened and I quickly tossed her phone looking back "What are you doing ?" she asked mugging me.

Damn how she mad at me already ?

"Nothing" I said sitting up to stretch.

She walked over grabbing her phone "Don't touch my phone. You don't see me going through yo phone"