26

A few weeks later

Onika pov:

"Nafessa do you know anything new ?" I asked.

"Actually yes. She beat the murder case pretty fast thanks to her alibi and my dad" she said.

"Who was her alibi ?" I asked. "Girl you wouldn't even believe me if I told you" she said shaking her head.

"Who ? Aaliyah ? The therapist ? One of her babymoms" I said guessing.

"No. Janet Jackson" she said and I gasped.

"Janet Jackson ?? How the hell does she know Janet Jackson ?!" I exclaimed.

"Don't ask me hell I don't know" she shrugged sitting back.

"So she's getting out ?" I asked. "Nope" she said shaking her head.

"She got like seven months for resisting arrest annnnddd lying about who she was" she said making me sigh heavily.

"Ok seven months.. she's gonna miss the kids birthdays but other than that it's not so bad" I said trying to look on the bright side.

"Yea and if she have good behavior she gets out early" nafessa said.

I looked over at her with a straight face and she huffed. "Yea.. she's gonna miss the kids birthday" she said.

"Butt you see what she did for dream. She made all the boys put something big together and dream party was the bomb" nafessa said.

"Yea but dream was sad cause she wasn't there" I said frowning.

I know my babies are gonna be sad that bey isn't coming to their party.

Jayda is already sad she's gone.

"I just hope she'll be ok" I said. "Well she's getting transported to the prison she's gonna be at today" nafessa said.

"How far is that ?" I asked "About three hours out" she said.

"Damn that's a long drive" I mumbled.

"I'll drive y'all out there. I got family around there anyway" she said.

"Thank you" I smiled. "I just wonder how it's going for her"

Beyonce pov:

I got off the bus looking around. Hm, they put me in a womens prison this time.

At least it ain't max.

I walked in line like everybody else going to our cells.

"Knowles" the girl that was assigning us called me.

"Oh you're a interesting one, I've seen you on tv" she said looking me up and down.

"I hope you enjoyed the show" I said dryly.

"I did.. you're gonna be staying here for a while until they assign you a block. Probably the ghetto" she said.

"Hm, figures" I shrugged. "Where my toothbrush and shit ?" I asked.

"One of the blacks will be here with later" she said. "Ohhh ok I see. We racist in here" I mumbled walking away from her.

"Hey you know all of us aren't racist" a nappy headed white girl said watching me walk into the cell.

"Oh... Well that's nice to know" I said looking around.

"What's wrong with you ?" I asked looking at this old lady with a big machine next to her.

"Nothing, just cancer" she shrugged. "Damn. That's not nothing" I said putting my stuff on my bunk.

"You might want some ear plugs. Rosa snores" the white girl said. "Fuck you nichols" she said.