10

Beyonce pov:

"I don't caree, you're not taking my kids" I said shaking my head.

"THEY ARE MY KIDS TOO BEYONCE" onika yelled and I shrugged.

"When was the last time you saw them?.... Exactly " I said.

"I'm just asking to take them for a day beyonce ! A FUCKING DAY !!"   She yelled.

"You don't even know how to take care of my kids" I said scrunching my face at her.

"How wouldn't I know how to take care of OUR kids ?" She tilting her head.

"Act like itty is right there" I said pointing beside me. "What ?" She mugged me.

"Bitch you ain't deaf !" I raised my voice. "Act like jayda is right there and ask her is she hungry" I said.

She huffed rolling her eyes "Are you hungry baby ?" "Aht wrong !" I said.

"Wrong ?! How is that wrong ?!" She looked over at me and I shrugged "Try again" I said pointing back beside me.

"Are you hu-"NO !" I yelled cutting her off.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN NO ?!" She yelled.

"I MEAN NO ONIKA ! MY DAUGHTER IS FUCKING DEAF SHE CAN'T HEAR YOU DUMB ASS !!" I yelled angrily.

"I TEXTED AND CALLED, I EVEN LEFT FUCKING VOICEMAILS TRYING TO TELL YOU TO LEARN SIGN LANGUAGE BUT YOU WAS TOO BUSY BEING ON SOME NIGGA DICK !!!"

She was about to respond then the hotel door opened "I'm back baby" that nigga said walking in.

I scrunched my face looking at onika "hey Jordan" she mumbled.

"Oh hell no" I said then started laughing.

"You brought this nigga to my city ???" I said pointing at myself.

"And you know I'm crazy onika, you don't love him" I shook my head walking over to the door where he was.

"Hi boyfriend" I smiled at him.

"What's up" He tried to make his self look tougher.

I laughed pulling out my gun "Boy you funny" I said pointing it at him and his eyes went wide.

"You is funny as hell" I shook my head. "Beyonce stop" onika said from behind me.

"Remember what I told you munchkin, I'm crazy over you" I blew her a kiss then winked at jordan before walking out.

Onika pov:

"Where are you going ?!" Jordan asked while I walked towards the room.

"To get my babies" I said walking out.

I seen beyonce in the hallway and ran up catching up with her.

"Beyon-mm" she cut me off kissing me. She pushed me against the wall never taking her lips off mine.

"I missed you so much baby, why you gotta keep breaking my heart ?" She said in between the kiss.

"Mmm- bey move" I said pushing her back.

"I'm better now, everybody knows but you so now you can stop entertaining him to distract you" she said and I sighed.

"Beyonce... you was just cussing me out, now all of a sudden you miss me ?" I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Because I thought I was mad at you. But I'm not I'm just hurt by you and I realized that I can just show you I'm better and you'll keep your promise" she said.