44

Onika pov:

Jaden dropped me off at my house and I walked up to the door going inside.

I feel great. The past few days at my mom house got me up and running. Beyonce and these kids was about to kill me.

I could hear the kids playing in the backyard so I went towards the door peeking out.

I seen samajae, samajah, and Jayden running around and decided to leave them alone.

I walked to the back on the house hearing faint moaning. What the hell ?

I followed the noise to the guest room and opened to door to see megan giving beyonce head.

My eyes went wide in shock. Have they lost they damn mind ?!

"What are y'all doing ?!" I yelled and they both jumped looking back.

"Oh shit" beyonce said quickly getting up. "Yea oh shit is right. You doing this shit while my kids here ?!"

"We ain't do it infront the kids" she said. "Tuh you better fucking not do in front of my kids !" I scoffed.

"The fuck is wrong with y'all ?! That's nasty !" I yelled.

"Bae the kids are playing" beyonce said "Don't call me bae you hoe" I said mugging her.

"And I ain't talking about that, i'm talking about y'all doing the shit in MY house ! YOU GOT YO OWN DAMN HOUSE TO DO THIS IN !"

I can look past them fucking but these bitches supposed to be watching the kids. And they doing it in my house !

I never said they could fuck in my shit.

"I know, I'm sorry" beyonce said walking up to me.

"Mm mm" I moved away from her. "Get out. Both y'all" I said walking away.

"dirty ass bitches got the nerve to be fucking while my kids here. they at least could've waiting until night, thot asses" I said while walking to my room.

I seen jayda sitting in my bed with a frown "What's wrong ?" I asked walking up to her.

I smelt her diaper and scrunched my face "Mmcht. Yo daddy got you just pissy" I said laying her back starting to change her diaper.

"Onika" beyonce said walking in. I looked back throwing jayda diaper at her.

It hit her in the face and she jumped back "Ewww"

"Why you haven't changed my baby beyonce ?! You in here fucking megan but leaving my daughter in a pissy ass diaper, now she gotta take a bath cause she been soaking in pee"

"I didn't know she needed to be changed" she said and I closed my eyes taking a deep breath.

"You know beyonce you really ain't shit" I said lowly. I opened my eyes and she was standing there looking dumb.

"Like I try to ignore it but I can't ! You really ain't shit ! At times like this I really wish I never talked to yo ass in school, I should've just stayed away from you !" I yelled out of anger.

"you don't mean that" she mumbled with a shrug.

"Yes I do. I really do" I said picking jayda up. I took her into my restroom starting to run her a bath.

I took her shirt off and she whined tugging her ears. I took her hearing aids out since that's how she prefer to take a bath.

I felt somebody walk up behind me and rolled my eyes. "What"

"We just wanna say sorry" beyonce said. "Who is we ?" I asked since the only person voice i'm hearing is beyonce.

"Me and megan" "Yea, i'm here to say sorry too" I heard megan say lowly.