21

Onika pov:

I walked in the room seeing beyonce crying looking at her phone making my heart ache.

I hate the sight of her crying.

"hey baby" I said softly getting in the bed with her on my knees She looked up at me then looked back down at her phone not saying nothing.

I sighed kissing her teary cheeks and hugging her. I looked at her and pecked her lips twice before laying her head on my chest.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and I wiped the tears off her face feeling how hot her head was.

"does your head hurt beybear ?" I asked her lowly.

She didn't respond she just kept staring into space. I kissed her head and rubbed her back.

We stayed like that until she fell asleep then I laid her back and put the cover over her.

I felt her head again and she was still hot. She made herself sick with all that crying.

I heard loud cried making me look back. "mommy jayda cwyin" samajah said coming up to the door with her bottle in her hand.

"Thank you for telling me baby" I said getting out the bed. I walked over to her and she smiled looking up at.

"goodmorning bug" I said pecking her lips. "Morin mommy" she said putting her tiny hands on my cheeks.

"your breath is stinky" I said scrunching my face.

" 'uice mommy" she said holding her bottle up. "After I brush your teeth" I said taking her bottle from her making her whimper.

"I'm gonna bring it back baby. Go lay with dada and give her kisses" I said pointing to beyonce.

She nodded running off getting in the bed and I left out going to jayda and jayden room. When I walked in I seen jayden hugging jayda with a mug while jayda cried her eyes out.

"What's wrong itty ?" I asked walking up to them "her cry" jayden mumbled.

"Ok, thank you for being a good big sister" I said kissing jayden head then I picked jayda up.

"Calm down baby" I said kissing her cheek and grabbing her hearing aids. I put them in her ears then smiled at her.

"Stop crying mama" I said wiping her eyes. She looked at me and whimpered looking away.

"Goodmorning baby" I said kissing both her cheeks, her head, her chin, her nose, and her lips.

She sighed laying her head on my shoulder and I smiled looking at her.

I heard a huff come from jayden making me look over to see her getting back in bed. "Night night baby" I said smiling at her.

She just got under the cover not saying nothing and I chuckled. She act like her damn daddy.

I walked out turning the light off on the way and walked to samajah and samajae room to check on him.

When I walked in he was watching tv eating some green grapes. "Hey baby" I said walking in.

He turned to me and smiled jumping up running over "Hi mommy" he said hugging my legs.

"Hi baby boy" I cooed rubbing his cheek. "Who gave you those grapes ?" I asked.

"dada" he said lifting one up to me. "No baby i'm ok, thank you" I said gently pushing his hand down.

He nodded looking away from me and back at the tv "Ok you can go watch tv" I said running my hands through his hair.