30

Onika pov:

I groaned feeling my head throb and sat up.

I noticed I was in a big ass bed with some soft sheets. I looked up at the roof seeing a mirror making me gasp.

Looking at mirror memories of last night started to flood my mind.

Flashback:

"Mmph" I moaned with my eyes rolling back.

"You like that baby girl ?" Megan asked in my ear.

"Yessss" I moaned throwing my head back.

"Open them eyes baby. I want you to watch me fuck you" she said slapping my thigh.

I opened my eyes looking straight up noticing a mirror.

I like that.

She brought her fingers up to my lips making me lick and suck my juices off of her before she kissed down my body.

She sucked and rubbed on my sore nipples while I laid there panting.

When she was done she kissed and licked all the way down to my private.

I gasped feeling her warm mouth start to suck on my clit before letting out a long moan

"Goodmorning" I heard knocking me out my thoughts and looked over to see Megan with two plates of food in her hands.

I noticed she had hickeys on her neck making me look away.

"You hungry ma ?" She asked walking up to me and I nodded.

"My head hurts" I said grabbing the plate. "I got you sum for that" she said handing me some pills and water.

"thank you" I mumbled taking the medicine.

"Did you enjoy last night ?" She asked sitting across from me.

"Hell yea I enjoyed last night" I answered without thinking then my eyes went wide realizing what I said.

"I mean-"Nah you said what you meant" she giggled cutting me off.

I watched her start to eating waiting for her to say she enjoyed last night too.

Cause I know I ain't lick no pussy for nothing.

"You got something you wanna say ?" She asked looking up at me.

"No" I said quickly looking at my plate.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you" she said lifting my head up.

"What's on your mind ?" She asked. "i was just wondering if you liked last night" my voice came out as a whisper.

The way this girl makes me nervous is insane.

She smiled leaning back "I loved last night.. i can still taste you on my lips"

I took a deep breath looking back down at my food starting to eat.

When we was done Megan took the plates walking out. My phone stared ringing so I reached over grabbing it.

I seen it was beyonce calling and rolled my eyes declining the call.

Beyonce pov:

I smacked my lips hanging up the phone.

I looked at it for a few seconds wondering if I should try calling her again.

Deciding against it I slowly walked away dragging myself through the prison.

I went to the library wanting to be somewhere quiet and walked all the way to the back table.