6

Beyonce pov:

"Hi, I'm here to pick up my prescription" I said to the counter lady.

"Name" "Beyonce knowles" I said and she looked up.

"You the girl from that new group ?" She asked "yes" I nodded giving her a small smile.

"Wow.. you look nothing like you do on tv" she said and I chuckled.

"I get that a lot.. can I get the medicine though" I said.

"Oh yea sure" she said getting up. She walked to the back then a few minutes came back with my medicine.

"You haven't picked this up in a year" she said handing it to me.

"Yea I been busy" I said reaching in my pocket grabbing the money.

I paid for it then walked away before she could say anything else to me.

I went outside getting in my truck and drove to the next destination.

When I got there I got out walking up to the door.

I opened it going inside. I walked inside the familiar office and sat down on the familiar couch.

"Hello again beyonce" the therapist said smiling at me.

"hi" I mumbled.

"I see you didn't bring anyone with you today" she said "I don't have nobody" I said sighing.

"Well you have me.. and I'm glad you finally came back, you crossed my mind a lot while you was gone" she said.

"Stop lying" I said rolling my eyes. "No I'm serious"

I rolled my eyes again looking away from her "Have you been doing what I taught you ?" She asked.

"I mean, yea sometimes but I be forgetting" I said and she nodded.

"Well lets get started"

Onika pov:

"Onika !" I heard and looked back to see Jordan running up to me.

"Hey" I smiled at him. "Wassup friend" he smiled wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"What class you got next ?" He asked "I got a free period" I said and he nodded.

"You wanna go chill ?" He asked "alright" I shrugged.

We walked to the front of the school leaving out and went to his car.

"So what you wanna do ?" He asked driving off.

"I don't know... Smoke" I said and he looked over with a smile.

"See this is why I mess with you" he said putting his hand on my thigh. I looked down at his hand then back at him to see him looking at the road.

Jordan is a fine brown skin that play for the football team here. It's been rumored around that he likes me but I never thought nothing about it.

Until lately.

He rubbed my thigh while driving until we got to a park. He reached over opening the glove compartment.

He pulled out some weed and a gar before beginning to roll. When he was done he lit it and hit it then passed it to me.

We smoked for a while listening to the music until he started talking.

"So what's up witchu onika ?" He asked looking over at me. "What you mean ?"

"You talking to somebody ?" He asked "Nooo" I dragged out.