23

Onika pov:

Beyonce was talking to somebody making me huff turning around.

"Onika ?" I heard so I looked up seeing meek.

"Meek ? What are you doing here ?" I asked. "I work in this mall. You ain't know ?" He said.

"Nope.. well I was just about to leave" I said "Nah stay. Let's catch up" he said shaking his head.

"Your kids getting so big" he said looking at them.

Before I could respond Beyonce was pushing me back punching meek in the face making him stumble.

"Bitch" he gritted and they started fighting. "Beyonce stop !" I said putting samajae down.

Meek tackled her to the floor and they tussled around hitting each other.

"Stop y'all" I said "No no !" Jayden said kicking meek. "Stop baby get back" I said pulling her back.

"Come on beyonce stop" I said lifting her up and she kicked meek in the face.

"I told you it was on sight nigga !" She exclaimed.

"You fight like a bitch" he spat.

"Oh word ? Bet I'm finna show yo ass something" she said storming off.

"Bey wait !" I said following her making sure I kept up with all the kids.

She went all the way to her car and started looking for something.

"Bey calm down" "No fuck that ! Where my gun at" she said still looking around.

"It's public-"Fuck that shit" she cut me off "But-"No fuck all that onika ! Where my shit at"

"I don't know baby calm down. Let's just leave" I said rubbing her back.

"NO I DON'T WANNA JUST LEAVE" she screamed.

"ok beybear" I whispered rubbing her back knowing talking soft will make her calm down faster.

"I'm about to kill him" she gritted still looking around.

"Not right now bb" "yes right now" she argued.

"You don't wanna go back to prison do you ? Be smart about it" I said making her freeze.

She stayed froze for a few seconds then groaned punching the car.

"I wanna go home" she said looking back letting me see the tears in her eyes.

"Ok baby let's go. Did you take your medicine ?" I asked giving her a hug.

"No ! Fuck that medicine ! And fuck meek ! And fuck them pussies that k-illed pac" she yelled out before breaking down.

"Ok bb. Fuck all them. Now let's get you home so you can rest and take your medicine" I said and she pulled back.

"Man fuck that medicine. I'm not taking that shit cause it don't work for me. It stopped working" she said wiping her eyes.

Damn she that crazy the medicine don't work ?

"Ok, we gone get you some better ones" I said rubbing her back putting her in the car.

"Ok babies get in" I said turning to the kids and opening the door.

I looked down seeing everybody but jayda.

"Where's jayda ?" I asked the kids. "Dada ok ?" Junie asked me.

"Yes baby she fine but where's jada ?" I asked looking around.